Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Good cheap power supply
Kevin from Edmonton writes:
- semi modular, 750 watts, nice cords.
- Runs my i5 2500k at 4.4mhz and evga gtx titan sc signature no problem at all. All around good psu
not very good
Gary from Edmonton writes:
- modular.. has 2 video card power connections
- failed after 2 months
- bought a couple of these power supplies both failed almost within a week between each other, using 2 video cards 150W power max draw per card + 1 ssd / amd cpu / 1x 4 gig, approx 450 - 550 watt draw total, apc surge protector to prevent power surges from damaging power supplies. not worth getting, doing rma on both power supplies, will not be getting any more might be good for 1 video card 1 desktop hd and few sticks of ram but probably gambling with 2 video cards