Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Good Card For It's Price
Gavin from Calgary writes:
- Quiet and cool even when running on extra for a bunch of graphic heavy games. Performs very well for the given price and was a upgrade that I was looking for from my old GTX 560.
- The power connector was on the side and was inconvenient for my setup. A DVI-I port instead of a DVI-D port would've been better for my setup. Not forcing me to upgrade to windows 10 because of directX 12 would've been nice. This were just inconveniences for me though.
- Great card if your looking to run graphic heavy games with a decent budget.
Stef from Edmonton writes:
- Performs much as any GTX 1060.
- The fans will not spin down lower than 28%, and these fans are loud. Cheap plastic feel, and no back-plate leave this card felling cheap compared to the GTX 960 that came before it.
- I honestly regret getting this card.
Nice reliable card
Jerad from Calgary writes:
- OC Excellent Cooling Looks great Despite other reviews, I've never experienced it get noisy under heavy load Fps is maxed on most modern games
Rex Storey from Winnipeg, MB writes:
- Excellent performance for the cost No fancy LEDs or anything, just a raw performance card Matches the color of my CoolerMaster Storm Stryker case
- Some may want LEDs? No cons to speak of
- An excellent card, raw performance and best bang for buck upgrade at this point in time