This ASUS TPM-M R2.0 TPM Module Connector is specifically designed to fit ASUS Motherboards. It is a security device that is installed on a motherboard that holds computer generated crypto keys used for and by encryption and is used to help access and secure your data and hardware.
TPM (Trusted Platform Module) can securely store keys, digital certificates, passwords, and data. A TPM system also helps to enhance network security, protects digital identities, and ensures platform integrity. The 14-1 Pin TPM Module from ASUS is compatible with 14-1 motherboard headers.
- RSA Key enabled
- Internal Random Number Generator
- Full / Partial Disk Encryption
- Password Protection
- DRM Authentication
- Platform Authentication
- TPM v1.2 Compliant
- ASUS Motherboard with 14-pins TPM connector
- Associated Hardware and / or Software that uses TPM related technology
|Product||TPM Module Connector for Asus Motherboard|
|Part Number||TPM-M R2.0|
|TPM Compliance||TPM v1.2|
- 1x Asus TPM-M R2.0 Module Connector