Average Rating: With 5 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Cory Sommers from Edmonton writes:
- simply put, msi gaming coolers and its silent features are second to none and because of this, its the quietest and near the coolest 1060 made, atm. Overclocking software Afterburner is debatably the best. Quiet
- Price due to crypto mining stock struggles with 1070 and up.
- The gtx 970 i use for 1080p gaming died and while more power is always better in the gpu world i certainly didnt want to pay the now crypto mining world 1070, 1070ti or 1080 prices and are rarely in stock. So, i begrudgingly bought the msi 1060 gaming 6GB as a replacement . Pleasantly Surprised. it truly is right between a 970 and 980 , but with larger cooling , very quiet on load but always silent when not gaming. Fantastic gpu for 1080p.
Amazing Graphics Card
Brandon from Calgary writes:
- Runs many games very well, I get about 200 fps on csgo. Great performance overall.
- Very small issue regarding the gaming app, it doesn't include LED control for some reason. :/
- Good value, would definitely recommend.
Great card, good for overclocking.
Eric from Edmonton writes:
- Upgrade to this from a 2 years old MSI R9 380. As usual great solid build quality with good performance. Lots of room for overclocking. Able to achieve +160 on core clock and +600 on memory clock at ease with almost no temp increased. Played all 1080p games in max settings with high fps on my i5-4690K, 16GB Ram setup.
- Well worth the money and will pick this over the RX480 for sure !
Great Video Card!
Rob from Tofield writes:
- Great performance, 1080p playing all my games maxed out and usually over 100 fps still. Card is very quiet and stays cool. Some funky LED's that can do a zillion different things/colours if that's your thing :)
- No complaints yet (Card is 2 weeks old at this point)
- A great preforming solid and quiet card with some extra's, like the LEDs.
Tim from Richmond writes:
- Runs all the 1080p games I play on max settings. Very quiet and the temperature never goes past 64C
- Definitely get this over the RX480. Highly recommend