Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Pay a little extra for a better mouse
Gorman from Calgary writes:
- Lightweight. Non-braided cable. Small shape.
- Awkward shape that juts into your hand. No side buttons. High, non-adjustable lift off distance. Very bad for low sensitivity players who need to lift their mice a lot. Mouse spins out on very fast movements.
- Bought this mouse because I'm a fan of ambidextrous mice and non-braided cables. I mostly play shooters at low sensitivities, and the high lift off and weak sensor make it a nightmare. Pay 10 bucks more for a Zowie FK or Logitech G303.