Turn a 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD into a 3.5" SATA Drive
2.5" to 3.5" SATA Aluminum Hard Drive Adapter Enclosure with SSD / HDD Height up to 12.5mm
The 25SAT35HDD 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive adapter enclosure turns a 2.5" SATA hard drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) into a 3.5" drive.
The adapter enclosure lets you substitute a 3.5" hard drive for a 2.5" SSD/HDD in any application that would typically require a 3.5" drive, such as desktop chassis, backplane, or docking station. The enclosure has the same dimensions as a standard 3.5" hard drive, including mounting points, and SATA connector locations.
- Supports 2.5" SSD/HDD up to 12.5mm in height
- Standard 3.5" HDD mounting points
- Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
- Tool-less installation
- Replace your 3.5" hard drives with same-size SSDs
- Install a 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD into any 3.5" hard drive bay, such as a desktop chassis, backplane kit, or docking station
- Repurpose unused laptop hard drives to work with your desktop computer, or as a hot-swap storage solution
2.5" Drive Compatibility
With support for drives up to 12.5mm in height, and high-capacity SATA I/II/III drives (tested up to 1TB) this HDD adapter ensures compatibility with virtually any 2.5" SATA hard drive or solid state drive.
The 25SAT35HDD is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Seamless 2.5" SSD/HDD integration with standard 3.5" hard drive dimensions
- Maximum drive compatibility with support for SSDs/HDDs up to 12.5mm in height
- Improve the performance speed of any 3.5" hard drive application by adapting a 2.5in solid state drive
|Product||2.5" to 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Adapter Enclosure|
|Connectors||Drive: 1 x SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin)
Host: 1 x SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin)
|Number of 2.5" Bays||1|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Max Drive Capacity||Currently tested with up to 1TB 7200 RPM hard drives|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Enclosure Type||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Temperature||32 ~ 131 °F (5 ~ 55 °C)|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH|
|Certifications||RoHS compliant, CE, FCC|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||4" x 1.4" x 5.7" (101.5 x 36 x 146 mm)|
- StarTech 2.5" to 3.5" SATA HDD/SSD Adapter Enclosure
- Screws Kit
- Quick Start Guide