Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Rob from St. Albert writes:
- - Size - Near Field Communication - Apple Print support - Apps for Win10 mobile, iOS and Android - Printing from mobile devices, super cool - Great deal when on sale - Replacement toner from Inkjet superstore - Photocopy feature very useful - Faxing occasionally is a nice feature - Scanning to computer (with Samsung software) or save to USB stick (awesome)
- - Size of paper tray and it's location - Output tray or slider is too small - Does not wake up sometimes when not used frequently.
- I replaced an HP color laser with this one solely for the photocopy / fax / wireless features. Highly recommended, especially when it goes on sale.
Caleb from Calgary writes:
- It's a high value printer. It works well and that's all I could honestly ask. I don't need photos, I just need documents sometimes. If you have similar needs, don't get an inkjet. You'll be replacing them constantly. Toner is the way to go. I'm still on my original toner cartridge after a couple years now.
- Slow, so it's not going to work well for a production printer. It's more of a once in a while home and office printer.
- I would recommend it. I've been through a lot of printers in the past.
Ben from Calgary writes:
- - Very affordable for a laser printer, something many people drooled over but could never afford.
- - Seems to need replacement toner long before you would expect, even if you print little.
- Before you buy this one, be sure to check how much the replacement toner is. And do not assume you are going to be able to nearly actually print the 5000 or however many pages before having to replace it or having some issue. Consider the longer term cost of ownership carefully.
Household Lights Will Flicker During Use
MagnuM from Edmonton writes:
- - It's a color laser! - Inexpensive for what you get - Good for infrequent prints (no inkjets to clog or dry up) - Text and images appear sharp
- - Paper tray sticks out quite far - House lights will flicker during operation
- If you print infrequently, but want your print jobs to come out bold and sharp, then this seems to be a good solution! It's an inexpensive laser printer, and in color as well! On top of that, the unit won't take up a lot of desk space. The only drawbacks is that the paper tray sticks out with normal 8 1/2 x 11" paper, and it isn't clear in the promotional images that this is the case. Scariest of all is how all the lights in the house flicker will flicker during usage. It's a power hog!