Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Caleb from Calgary writes:
- Quiet Fast for my needs (printing every week or so) Always works Seems to have a lower power draw
- None really. It's a low end printer. You're not getting a business class printer here.
- This is a lower end laser printer. It's not going to satisfy someone who's printing all day, but for a home or small business user who is occasionally printing, I think it's great. You don't get the stupid inkjet refill racket and it just works fairly solidly. It's always ready when I want to print. I've had major issues with HP printer software constantly disconnecting so I have to troubleshoot every time I want to print. I bought this one to solve that and it works well for what I want.