TVS-1282T-i5-16G High-performance Thunderbolt™ 2 Turbo vNAS –
Tiered storage, application-based partitioning and network traffic distribution
The TVS-1282T features advanced hardware by adopting 6th Generation Intel® 14nm multi-core processors and was designed around the concept of tiered storage, application-based partitioning and network traffic distribution. Providing a Thunderbolt DAS/NAS/iSCSI SAN triple solution, the TVS-1282T delivers the incredible power of Thunderbolt™ 2 to double the speed potential to 20 Gbps, supports smooth 4K 60 fps video transfer and display, and is a perfect match for Thunderbolt-equipped Mac* users for 4K workflows, file storage and high-speed sharing. Incorporating reliability, security and rich applications, the TVS-1282T delivers the highest transfer rates ever as storage with persistent throughput, and provides a complete business-ready storage solution.
* Requires OS X El Capitan 10.11 (or newer).
- Built-in M.2 SATA 6Gb/s slots & 2.5" SSD slots
- Qtier technology and SSD cache enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- The Network & Virtual Switch app assists network traffic distribution, and re-routes dedicated bandwidth for diverse applications
- Triple HDMI output (including one HDMI 2.0) for smooth 4K video playback
- Thunderbolt™ 2 (20Gbps) and 10GbE dual network for on-the-fly video editing and speedy sharing
- 4 available combinations with Mac/PC and JBOD for flexible attaching, sharing and expansion
- Scalable up to 448 TB with the Thunderbolt™ 2 storage expansion enclosures TX-800P/ TX-500P
- Virtual JBOD (VJBOD) allows to use QNAP NAS to expand the TVS-1282T's storage capacity
- Supports QRM+ unified remote server management, QvPC technology, virtual machine and container applications, and storage for virtualization
Thunderbolt™ 2 NAS, extraordinary performance
The TVS-1282T provides two options powered by a high-performance Intel® Core™ i5 quad-core processor with 16GB DDR4 RAM and Intel® Core™ i7 quad-core processor with 64GB DDR4 RAM, driving outstanding system performance for CPU-demanding applications. Offering a comprehensive DAS/NAS/iSCSI SAN multi-mode storage solution in a compact form factor, the TVS-1282T not only features Thunderbolt™ 2 technology but also has dual 10GbE ports giving you incredible flexibility for network connectivity.
Note: Thunderbolt cables are not included as standard. Users must purchase Thunderbolt cables separately.
Advanced hardware for greater efficiency
High-performance hardware, well-designed application functionalities and thoroughly-planned usage scenarios are three distinctive cornerstones for achieving optimum performance.
- 4 x 2.5" SSD slots: Offers flexible configuration in tiered storage and enables cache acceleration.
- Tool-less HDD tray and installation: 2.5" SSD trays and 3.5" hard drive trays feature tool-less design for easy installation and replacement.
- 2 x built-in M.2 SSD slots: Supports SATA M.2 SSDs with 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110 form factors; allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration.
- DDR4 2133 MHz memory: Supports four DDR4 memory modules for a maximum of 64GB RAM.
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor: Features the latest 14nm manufacturing technology with faster buses to support DDR4, PCIe Gen.3, and DMI 3.0 for incredible performance and extremely efficient data transmission.
- 3 x PCIe Gen.3 expansion slots: PCIe Gen.3 provides 1GB/s bandwidth per lane; support for 10GbE/ 40GbE adapters, PCIe NVMe SSD, external graphics cards (AMD Radeon™ R7), and USB 3.1 expansion cards.
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports: Ideal for service binding, port trunking, and MPIO configurations.
- 3 x HDMI outputs: One HDMI 2.0 port and two HDMI 1.4b ports; supports duplicated and extended desktop options. HDMI 2.0 increases bandwidth up to 18Gbps, and supports 4K 60 fps videos.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Connect speakers or headphones for direct audio output from the NAS.
- Compartmentalized smart cooling: Separately detects the CPU and hard drive temperatures to dynamically control fan speed and performs quieter fan operations.
- 2 x 10GBase-T network port: Allows optimized network traffic distribution with the other four Gigabit Ethernet ports for diverse applications. The Network & Virtual Switch app makes network management much easier.
- 2 x Thunderbolt™ 2 connectors: Thunderbolt™ 2 (20 Gbps) capabilities; industry-leading converged storage with Thunderbolt™ DAS/NAS/iSCSI connectivity
- 2 x built-in speakers: Supports direct audio output and provides verbal system warnings.
M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSD & 2.5" SSD cache
The TVS-1282T provides 4 SSD slots dedicated for caching to increase IOPS performance, and provides higher transfer speeds and reliability with the compact, energy-efficient M.2 SSD. Using an SSD cache boosts overall system performance, and is perfect for improving overall workflow of random IOPS demanding applications such as virtualization. The TVS-1282T combines M.2 SSD, 2.5" SSD and HDD in one box to effectively realize tiered storage for exceptional application performance and lower TCO of storage at the same time.
Perfect storage trio: tiered storage, application-based partitioning & network traffic distribution
The advanced hardware design of TVS-1282T can facilitate optimized storage deployment based on different usage scenarios.
QNAP's Qtier Technology empowers the TVS-1282T with Auto Tiering that helps continuously optimize storage efficiency across PCIe NVMe SSD, M.2 SSD, SSD and SATA drives. With Auto Tiering, the TVS-1282T can automatically move frequently-used "hot" data to high-performance storage tiers and less-accessed "cold" data to lower-cost, higher-capacity drives, making the TVS-1282T an extremely efficient shared resource. Businesses will no longer have to invest heavily in expensive Flash technology, but can still enjoy exceptional application performance and cost efficiency from Auto Tiering with the TVS-1282T.
Every application requires different performance. For example, Surveillance Station requires higher-priority access to storage to ensure the integrity of recordings, while normal transmission speeds are sufficient for file sharing. However, when multiple applications are running on the same storage media, the required throughput level cannot be guaranteed as the storage media is busy handling I/O requests from all of them. The TVS-1282T supports three different types of storage media: M.2, SSD and SATA hard drives, and they can be configured as independent partitions for different applications, ensuring a sufficient throughput level for every application.
Network Traffic Distribution
With four 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports and two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the TVS-1282T allows applications to use dedicated interfaces to meet network traffic distribution requirements. Network interfaces can also be easily managed with the Network & Virtual Switch app, which enables optimized network resources for TVS-1282T, virtual machines and containerized apps. No matter if they are business organizations or individual users, they can effortlessly manage network connections by using the Network & Virtual Switch.
HDMI 2.0 for playing 4K 60 fps videos
The TVS-1282T features three HDMI ports, including one HDMI 2.0 port for smoothly playing Ultra HD 4K (4096 x 2304) videos. You can connect the TVS-1282T to a TV or A/V receiver and use the powerful Kodi™ media player in HD Station with the QNAP remote control to enjoy rich media content and 4K 60 fps videos with the best audiovisual experience. Featuring Intel® HD Graphics, the TVS-1282T delivers superior real-time 4K (H.264) and 1080p video transcoding to convert videos to universal formats that can be smoothly played on PCs, mobile devices and Smart TVs.
Three HDMI outputs - switch between HD Station and Linux desktop
The TVS-1282T comes with three HDMI outputs for using three monitors in either "duplicated" or "extended" desktop configuration. Duplicating will display the same content on every display, and extended desktop mode allows users to display applications across the displays for improved multitasking convenience and productivity. When displaying content using HDMI, you can use the TVS-1282T as an amazing multimedia player by using HD Station to enjoy rich apps including Kodi™, HD Player, Plex Home Theater, YouTube™, Spotify®, JRiver, Google Chrome™, Mozilla Firefox®, and more. Alternatively, you can choose to output the Linux® operating system desktop to use the TVS-1282T as a PC.
Thunderbolt/Ethernet dual network
The Thunderbolt™ 2 protocol uses industry-standard networking technologies meaning the high-speed transmission over your Thunderbolt™ 2 cable is able to run all network services (such as file sharing, FTP, and other services). The TVS-1282T can also simultaneously run general Ethernet services in addition to the Thunderbolt™ 2 network, completely independently and with no bandwidth interference. You can flexibly allocate proper bandwidth for different concurrent tasks.
Pioneering DAS/NAS/ iSCSI-SAN triple solution
The TVS-1282T is an unmatched NAS that combines DAS, NAS and iSCSI-SAN into one box. It prevents the restriction of DAS connecting to only one device, and breaks the cost barrier for creating 10GbE high-speed network environments. The TVS-1282T Thunderbolt™ 2 NAS dramatically redefines the private cloud, combining the best of DAS and NAS.
DAS file-based mode
You can directly access files on the TVS-1282T on a file-based level. Simply attach your Mac computer to the TVS-1282T with a Thunderbolt™ 2 cable, and you will find the TVS-1282T in Finder with accessible shared folders available for you. It is plug-and-use, and completely simple.
Thunderbolt/Ethernet NAS mode
The TVS-1282T features Thunderbolt & Ethernet dual networking for flexible file sharing across multiple devices simultaneously, using SMB/CIFS, NFS and AFP protocols for sharing across Windows®, Mac® and Linux®/UNIX® networks. Use Qfinder Pro to find the TVS-1282T attached to your computer, and you can find the Thunderbolt IP and Ethernet IP for file sharing based on your needs.
iSCSI SAN block-based mode
The TVS-1282T supports iSCSI SAN configuration, while the Thunderbolt™ interface can contribute a lot to iSCSI SAN storage performance. After creating an iSCSI target on the TVS-1282T, you can access the iSCSI with your computer* through Thunderbolt IP.
* iSCSI initiator for Mac: ATTO Xtend SAN or SNS globalSAN; for Windows: Microsoft iSCSI initiator.
Seamless storage expansion
The TVS-1282T supports capacity expansion by connecting up to six Thunderbolt™ 2 storage expansion enclosures. You can gradually expand the TVS-1282T's storage on demand, and use the QTS Storage Manager to easily handle the NAS capacity expansion and storage expansion enclosure management.
Use NAS to expand NAS capacity with Virtual JBOD
Besides using physical storage expansion enclosures, there is an additional option to expand NAS storage capacity. QNAP VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) is network-based JBOD, allowing you to expand storage of your QNAP NAS with multiple QNAP NAS units. You can mount iSCSI LUNs from a QNAP NAS to the TVS-1282T as local disks, and create virtual storage pools and volumes for operating NAS functionalities, such as creating and reverting snapshots, indexing multimedia files into the media library, and even further creating iSCSI LUNs. With VJBOD, you can centrally utilize the storage space from multiple QNAP NAS units and manage it with the interface on the local NAS. VJBOD supports 10GbE/40GbE Ethernet connection interface and port trunking (link aggregation with multiple LAN ports) that increase the performance and reliability of your VJBOD storage.
Flexibly attach, share, and expand in 4 ways
With two Thunderbolt™ 2 ports available on the TVS-1282T, you can flexibly arrange the connection of your computer workstations with the TVS-1282T and its storage expansion enclosures based on your needs.
High accessibility (Mac+JBOD)
Attach one Mac workstation to the TVS-1282T via Thunderbolt™ 2 port for online video editing with 20Gb bandwidth, while the other Thunderbolt™ 2 port is used for storage expansion by connecting up to six NAS expansion enclosures (TX-500P / TX-800P).
Additionally, you can also take advantage of the built-in 10GbE LAN card for multi-device file sharing over a 10GbE network, providing the potential to utilize 20Gb and 10Gb network bandwidth at the same time!
Optimal collaboration (Mac+Mac)
When using two workstations to work together to speed up a project, you can connect each workstation separately to the Thunderbolt™ 2 ports on the TVS-1282T. Both workstations can enjoy 20Gb/s high speed for simultaneous video editing.
Dividing resources (Mac+NAS)
Large-sized video production studios often require multiple servers to increase productivity with different workflow stages, such as capturing, editing, production, post-production, and dubbing. In this situation it can be helpful to daisy chain an additional 6 units of TVS-1282T to the original TVS-1282T and arrange each NAS for dedicated workflow stages, while the other Thunderbolt™ 2 port is connected to the workstation for smoothly accessing large-sized video files.
Meanwhile, each TVS-1282T allows file sharing with multiple devices through Gigabit or 10 Gigabit Ethernet network.
Seamless expansion (JBOD+JBOD)
Rest assured your massive files are safely stored in the TVS-1282T which supports seamless capacity expansion to offer you abundant storage. You can connect up to six NAS expansion enclosures (TX-500P / TX-800P) to the TVS-1282T through Thunderbolt™ 2 ports to enjoy up to 432TB total storage capacity, and share files via 10GbE network.
Ideal for Thunderbolt-equipped Mac users
The TVS-1282T is a perfect match for Thunderbolt 2-capable Macs like Mac Pro®, MacBook Pro® and iMac®, and is especially suited for creative professionals and enthusiasts from photographers, filmmakers to graphic designers who focus more on 4K or 3D workflows. Up to 2 Thunderbolt devices can connect to the TVS-1282T to process real-time video editing simultaneously without sacrificing the TVS-1282T's performance, while 4K videos can be directly displayed on through the TVS-1282T's HDMI ports. Coupled with its large capacity, the TVS-1282T provides an ideal storage solution, is hot-pluggable and easy to move between your Mac computers, and provides unmatched performance for high-resolution file storage and I/O-intensive tasks to increase your productivity.
A feature-rich NAS with QTS operating system
QTS – simple and powerful
The intuitive QTS features a modern flat design to streamline loading times, and its intelligent desktop allows you to find desired functions quickly, monitor important system information on a real-time basis, and open multiple application windows to run multiple tasks concurrently, bringing greater operating efficiency.
QRM+: Centralized Remote Server Management Solution
QRM+ is QNAP's Centralized Remote Server Management solution designed for IT teams. It provides a web-based solution – accessible from any web browser – to discover, map, monitor and manage all of the critical computing devices on the network such as servers, PCs, embedded PCs, and thin clients from a single-point. Supporting IPMI 1.5 and 2.0, QRM+ provides remote KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) for certain IPMI devices, and supports tracking every action using KVM recording and playback. With centralized management by QRM+, IT infrastructure and device security is enhanced, and troubleshooting & network resource performance analysis is greatly simplified.
QmailAgent: a mailroom center for your private cloud
QmailAgent is an online email client that helps you manage multiple email accounts, allowing you to access all of your emails and to easily switch between different accounts. It provides complete functionality for composing, reading and organizing emails. You can even attach files, photos and documents from the TVS-1282T when composing emails. Qmail also allows iOS® and Android™ users to quickly check multiple email accounts with mobile devices, and to browse & send emails using the QmailAgent on their TVS-1282T.
Storage for hosting virtual machines and containerized applications
Virtualization Station allows you to host virtual machines (VM) on the TVS-1282T and access them via a web browser or VNC. Virtualization Station supports multiple operating systems, fast VM creation, VM backup & restoration, VM import/export, snapshot, and Device Management for centrally managing VM. Virtualization Station allows the TVS-1282T and VMs to share the same LAN port. No longer constrained by physical network performance, high-speed virtual switches greatly increases data transfer between VMs as well as between VMs and NAS through the internal interface.
The TVS-1282T also features Container Station, which integrates LXC and Docker® lightweight virtualization technologies. You can operate multiple isolated Linux® systems on the TVS-1282T as well as download apps from the built-in Docker Hub Registry®.
Storage for comprehensive virtualization applications
As an iSCSI/IP-SAN storage solution, the TVS-1282T supports VMware® and Citrix®, and is compatible with Microsoft® Hyper-V® and Windows Server® 2012 R2, benefiting flexible deployment and management in virtualization environments. The TVS-1282T supports VMware VAAI and Microsoft ODX to increase performance by offloading server loading for ESXi server and Hyper-V respectively, and supports QNAP vSphere Client plug-in and QNAP SMI-S provider with enhanced efficiency of operations and management in virtualization applications.
Use your TVS-1282T as a PC
QNAP's exclusive QvPC Technology allows you to operate the TVS-1282T as a PC by plugging in a keyboard, mouse and HDMI display. You can directly access stored data, run multiple applications using Windows®, Linux®, UNIX®, Android™ based VMs with the Virtualization Station, surf the web, enjoy 4K or 1080p videos with up to 7.1 channel audio with Kodi™, monitor surveillance live feeds with local display, and much more.
QNAP's full NAS encryption by volume-based technology effectively ensures data security by encrypting all of the files stored in the default shared folders on the TVS-1282T. Besides AES 256-bit encryption for both volumes and shared folders, the TVS-1282T also provides numerous security options, such as encrypted access, IP blocking, 2-step verification, and more.
Well-rounded backup & disaster recovery solutions
The TVS-1282T offers flexible backup solutions for Windows® and Mac® users, Volume/LUN snapshots (up to 256 snapshots per volume or LUN, and maximum 1,024 snapshots per NAS), Snapshot Replica and Clone, and disaster recovery solutions including RTRR, rsync and cloud storage backup (Amazon® S3, Amazon® Glacier, Microsoft® Azure, ElephantDrive®, Dropbox® and Google Cloud Storag™) are also included.
Cross-device file synchronization
Qsync provides multiple ways of file synchronization and group file sharing, greatly enhancing the flexibility of collaboration. Any file uploaded to the TVS-1282T will be made available for all linked devices, such as computers, laptops or mobile devices. Qsync is especially useful for frequent travelers to manage files and always have the most up-to-date files on different devices.
Install-on-demand apps to extend NAS functionality
The TVS-1282T has a built-in App Center that provides over 100 apps, including tools for backup/sync, business, content management, communications, downloading, entertainment, and much more. You can freely install apps as needed to expand your TVS-1282T's functionality.
Additional SMB-ready features
The TVS-1282T supports various business applications as an all-in-one Turbo NAS with cost-efficiency.
- supports FTP server to share large files, coming with user-defined settings including bandwidth limitations, number of connections, and write-only permission.
- supports a Web server which allows numerous websites built on the same server conveniently. Administrators can manage up to 32 websites on a single Turbo NAS with reduced IT cost.
- supports RADIUS server which provides centralized authorization management for computers to connect and use a network service.
- supports VPN server which provides an easy way for IT administrators to build up a secure private network and allows the staff to log on from outside the office and access business resources securely such as files and Internet connections.
- supports Printer server to send remote printing request over the Internet (max. 3 USB printers), and supports IPP (Internet Printing Protocol), Samba, print job management and Bonjour printing for Mac OS X.
- supports Surveillance Station to connect and manage multiple IP cameras remotely, including real-time monitoring, video recording, playback, and event notifications.
- Operating System: QTS 4.2 (embedded Linux)
- Supported Client OS
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003/2008 R2/2012/2012R2
- Apple Mac OS X
- Linux & UNIX
- Supported Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari 7+
- Google Chrome
|Product||12-Bay Turbo M.2 SSD NAS w/ Thunderbolt™ 2|
|Operating System||QTS 4.2 (embedded Linux)|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-6500 3.6 GHz quad-core processor|
|System Memory||16 GB DDR4 RAM
Memory modules pre-installed: 8 GB x2
|Maximum Memory||64 GB (16 GB x4)|
|Memory Slots||4 DIMM slots|
|Flash Memory||512MB DOM|
|Drive Type||2 x M.2 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
Note: The M.2 SSD is not included as standard.
|Hard Drive Tray||4 x 2.5" SSD
8 x 2.5"/3.5" hard drive or SSD
|Drive Interface||SATA 6Gbps/3Gbps; Hot-swappable|
|File System||Internal Hard Drive: EXT4
External Hard Drive: EXT3, EXT4, NTFS, FAT32, HFS+
|Storage Management||- Storage Space Utilization monitoring
- QNAP flexible Volume/LUN with thin provisioning and space reclaim3
- Disk volume types: RAID 0,1, 5, 6, 10, + hot spare, JBOD single
- Supports storage pools3
- Supports Qtier™ Technology (Auto Tiering, 8GB System RAM and SSD drives are required)3
- Supports snapshots (4GB System RAM required)3
- Online volume expansion
- Online storage pool expansion
- Online RAID capacity expansion and online RAID level migration
- SMART data migration
- Storage expansion via QNAP TX-500P/UX-800P expansion units3
- JBOD enclosure roaming
- SSD read-only/read-write cache
- Bad block scan and hard drive S.M.A.R.T.
- Bad block recovery & RAID recovery
- Bitmap support
|Thunderbolt Port||2 x Thunderbolt™ 2 high-speed ports|
|USB||1 x USB 3.0 port (Front)
4 x USB 3.0 port (Rear)
|HDMI Output||3 (2 x HDMI 1.4b; 1 x HDMI 2.0)|
|Audio Input||Audio In: 2 x 6.3mm MIC In|
|Audio Output||2 x built-in speaker, 1 x 3.5mm Line-out jack
Note: Only one of the above audio output ports can work at a time. If a speaker is connected, the sound will output through the speaker.
|IR Receiver||Support QNAP RM-IR002, RM-IR003 and MCE-compatible Remote Control (DM)|
|PCI-E Slot||3 (1 x PCIe Gen3 x16; 2 x PCIe Gen3 x4)
Note: Both PCle slots are occupied by a Thunderbolt™ 2 card and a 10GbE adapter.
|Power||Input: 100-240 V, ~3-1.5A, 60-50Hz
|Power Management||- Wake on LAN
- Internal hard drive standby mode
- Scheduled power on/off
- Automatic power on after power recovery
- USB and network UPS support with SNMP management
- System sleep mode (S3)3
|Cooling||System: 3 x 8 cm cooling fan
CPU: 1 x 9 cm fan
|LAN Ports||2 x 10GBase-T port
4 x GbE port
|Networking||- TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6: Dual Stack)1
- Quad Gigabit NICs with jumbo frame (failover, multi-IP settings, port trunking/NIC teaming)
- Service binding based on network interfaces
- Squid Proxy server
- Proxy client
- DHCP client, DHCP server
- Protocols: CIFS/SMB, AFP (v3.3), NFS(v3), FTP, FTPS, SFTP, TFTP, HTTP(S), Telnet, SSH, iSCSI, SNMP, SMTP, and SMSC
- UPnP & Bonjour Discovery
- USB Wi-Fi Adapter Support*
* 802.11ac support may vary by model.
|Security||- Network access protection with auto-blocking: SSH, Telnet, HTTP(S), FTP, CIFS/SMB, AFP
- CIFS host access control for shared folders
- FIPS 140-2 validated AES 256-bit volume-based and shared folder data encryption2
- AES 256-bit external drive encryption2
- Importable SSL certificates
- Instant alerts via email, SMS, beep, push service, and LCD panel3
- 2-step verification
|Access Right Management||- Batch users creation
- Import/Export users
- User quota management
- Local user access control for CIFS, AFP, FTP, and WebDAV
- Application access control for Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station, and File Station
- Subfolder permissions support for CIFS/SMB, AFP, FTP, and File Station
|Domain Authentication Integration||- Microsoft Active Directory (AD) & Domain Controller support
- LDAP server, LDAP client
- Domain users login via CIFS/SMB, AFP, FTP, and File Station
|LED Indicators||System status, 2.5" SSD, M.2 SSD, 3.5" HDD|
|Buttons||System: Power button, Reset button, USB one-touch-backup button|
|Sound Level (dB)||Sound pressure (LpAm) (bystander position): 21.6 dB
(with 8 x Seagate ST2000VN000-1HJ164 hard drive installed)
|Relative Humidity||5~95% non-condensing, wet bulb: 27 °C|
|Multilingual Support||Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||234.6 x 369.9 x 319.8 mm
9.23 x 14.56 x 12.59 inch
|Weight||Net (NAS only): 11.55kg/ 25.46 lb
Gross (with packing and accessories): 13.65 kg/ 30.09 lb
1. Not all IPv6 services are supported.
2. Data encryption functions may be unavailable in accordance with the legislative restrictions of some countries.
3. This feature may vary by model.
- QNAP TVS-1282T-i5-16G 12-Bay NAS (16GB RAM)
- Power Cord
- 4 x Ethernet Cables
- 2 x 10Gbase-T Ethernet cables
- 2 x Screws and Bolts (For M.2 installation)
- 24 x Flat Head Screws (For 2.5" HDD)
- 2 x M.2 SSD Heatsinks
- Infrared (IR) Remote Control (RM-IR002)
- Quick Installation Guide