Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Not an FPS mouse
Trevor A from Edmonton writes:
- -feels solid -tactile sensor i guess although I haven't used mine.
- the optical sensor is set further back in the mouse than other mice. as a result your Arc Swing is lower. I feel like I am moving my whole arm more
- This mouse was given me by memory express after I had two Razer Mamba Tournament Edition mice die on me (bad optical sensors). At first this mouse felt good, but after using it for an hour I noticed that the optical sensor on this mouse is set back further than other mice so if you went to span your view by rotating you hand, you would have to move your whole forearm to get the same Arc travel if you know what I mean. found myself swinging my arms more too react to situations in-game.
Kyle from Calgary writes:
- Love the feel of the mouse shape, very comfortable for larger hands. Excellent tracking and it feels very precise. The tactile alerts you are fully able to customize so they can be really helpful.
- I guess the OLED is kind of pointless but all the same it is fun to draw a custom design that shows on your mouse.
- I have tried all the rest including a lot of mice over 200$ and i have never tried one I though was better than this. I don't play FPS games so I have never tried with that type of game play but for WOW and Star Citizen it works excellent.