Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great card for gaming/overclocking
Blaine from Calgary writes:
- Great overlclocking card easy 200mhz core overclock and 400mhz memory clock temps never go above 50 and i can barely hear it.
- If you are looking for a medium range card and don't wanna break the bank this is the card for you. Consistent frames in games and just all around a great card.
Performs good. Looks good. Poor overclocking
Josh from Winnipeg writes:
- -Cooler is top notch with temps that don't exceed 60'C on load -RGB and logos make a nice looking card -Option to add two case fans that run off GPU temp is a solid feature. -Back plate -Samsung memory
- -My card is a poor overclocker that is not able to handle 2000mhz core. Dissapointing. -ASUS GPU tweak is a horrible piece of software compared to MSI's afterburner -Weak power phase setup compared to other models that are cheaper or the same price -Card sags fairly bad and will bother anyone looking for a "perfect" looking setup. -Bad coil buzz under load -Only one 8 pin connection -Fans very loud past 60%
- Mixed feelings about this card. While I am happy with the cooling performance and how the card looks visually, I'm fairly disappointed how poor it overclocks. You would think at this price point, and the ROG name on the card, ASUS would have sorted these GPU's and put emphasis on components that pertain to overclocking; Unfortunately this isn't the case Consider other brands before getting sucked into the "ROG" theme of this card.
Best value per dollar graphics card.
Max from Calgary writes:
- Best value card that you can get right now. All settings maxed out at 1080p on any game. Aura lighting is awesome! Silent operation most of the time.
- Large card, make sure your case has enough clearance for it before purchasing.
- Matches or exceeds the 980ti in game performance. The Asus STRIX 1070 is the best-looking card IMO.
Carlos from Edmonton writes:
- good frame rate. fans does not start unless card heats up is good for long lifespan for fans. also colors on card can be selected as a card temp color if card heat goes up color goes from green to red. double hdmi its big upgrade for me from amd to nvdia.
- it's a big graphic card before buying make sure you do have space for it.
- this card is better then titan do not spend more then that
Jeremy Hammond from Calgary SE/Online Store writes:
- Amazing card and amazing price i wish the msi version had the same price tag asus makes pretty good cards
- none really
- 1080p/1440p 60fps+ 4k high settings 60fps
Jesse from Winnipeg writes: