Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
A beast of a Card !
solo from Calgary writes:
- Silent as far as I am concerned : ) Running a few Maglevs in the case and thought I would hear the GPU fans for sure, but nothing? After months of beating it daily in VR on basically ultra i have yet to encounter any issues.
- Have not found any yet honestly.
- Buy one if you can find one lol.
Sean from Caligary writes:
- Cooler is pretty quiet. Can play all games at 3440x1440 no problem (1440p ultrawide).
- Very very large. Wider than standard video cards.
- People are shocked at how large my PC case is and even then I had to remove a part from the case to get this card to fit. Check the dimensions of the card to ensure it fits in your computer before buying. It's very wide.
Huge card, good performance
Sean E from Calgary writes:
- Only needs a single PCI-e power connector (8 pin). (150W of power). Can play games on a 1440p ultrawide no problem. Play all 2017 VR games smooth as butter.
- The card is almost an inch wider than a normal video card.
- Take note of the card's dimensions because it may not fit in your case. I had to remove some parts from my case to get it in.
Msi 1070 armor oc edition
Jon from Dawson creek bc writes:
- Card has brute strength in high end gaming. Has dual fans to keep it cool better than the traditional 1070
- Gets a bit warm
- Im using a 24" asus 144hz monitor. High end 3d monitor and the 6600k. Takes everything the video card has to play bf4 and ark full out. Plays crysis 3 at about 60fps full out overclocked. If your looking for 4k gaming or just very high end gaming where you like to crank the graphics i suggest buying 2 of these