Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
All you can want and more
Andrew from Calgary writes:
- This card is super fast, i mean it just eats up everything sent to it and then some. The software that came with it is excellent, it optimized 90% of my games even some indie titles which has tremendously boosted my gaming experience. It also seemed to really liven up my display as well, even on the desktop! Its a very well built card, and by that i mean its the most solid video card I have ever touched, brick-like comes to mind. Temps are respectable and the boost tech works well.
- When it is working, its rather loud. So far the only titles i have to really get it to roar are gta-v and bf4 (after a 2 hour session) but once exiting said titles it was back to completely quiet after a minute.
- My system cant use this card to is full potential (aka i am bottlenecking the card), however even though my amd fx-4170 is an outdated processor, but paired with this card i have all my games maxed out @1080p and am getting an amazing experience. Even gta-v maxed out is averaging 40fps with a low of 32. My old card, an HIS 7850 icq lasted me 4 years however this is the new leap in graphics tech, and i would highly recommend this card for future proofing your system!