Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Nah, dont like it
Dog from Edmonton writes:
- The circular button wheel is nice, easy to distinguish each button from each other. The RGB is nice too.
- The placement of the button wheel is not where my thumb naturally rests. Same with the pinky finger side of the mouse. It doesnt feel ergonomic, but rather like I have to pinch the mouse with my pinky and my thumb to properly move it. It just doesnt have a natural fluid way to grip it to, and because of that i was losing accuracy and respose in my gameplay.
- I like this manufacturer, but this particular model was clumsy in the hand when using it for anything but pushing buttons on the thumb wheel.
Great Quality Mouse
Craig G from Calgary writes:
- Chroma Enabled for those people who consider peripheral aesthetics in addition to performance 7 button thumb pad is easier to work with than the Naga Epic's 12 button pad - less accidental misclicks the buttons are spaced perfectly. It's Wired. Gaming with wireless mice can lead to mouse lag or dying batteries at the most inopportune times.
- Have yet to notice anything I dislike about this mouse
- I had a Naga Epic Wireless for a while - replaced it with a wired Naga Epic. Just last week I replaced the Naga Epic with this - chroma enabled is a plus - and the thumb pad is just designed better.