Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
King of Card's (ATM)!
Sean P from Edmonton AB writes:
- So this card is a big jump from the gtx 980 ti about 20-24 times better and its 40+ times better then the gtx 980. I was amazed how the card ran it was silent when i was web browsing and overclocking was pretty good i could get to 2000 mhz without touching the voltage. MSI Afterburner which is the overclocking tool or #1 tool for overclocking there was no thermal throttling. The temps were 72-76 stayed around there so it was quiet and more oc headroom the twin frozer 6 coolers help a lot.
- First weakness the card is heavy. Now people may not care of gpu sag but it may be concerning to others. And it is concerning to me i wish they made a gpu anti-sag that you would place under a pcie bracket next to the card so it can stop the sagging. i would recommend a good motherboard and a somewhat expensive case like the corsair spec alpha or the nzxt h440. the other weakness is more support for old game titles it either stutters or lags its mostly a driver issue but its being solved i hope
- A great card i would recommend waiting till the 1080 ti comes out so this cards price will drop to 800 or 750 dollars the driver support is getting better i can understand becuase this card is still brand new and it is a high end card. this card can run 1440p easily destroys 1080p and 4k either on high settings to max 60+ if on high settings which is tottaly fine with me nothing looks different if it is on high pre setts for anti aliasing no need because 4k makes games look great
Eric from Edmonton writes:
- Super Fast - Hit 1949Mhz on Boost out of the box. Quiet - Never even notice when the fan kicks in...if ever. Cool - Never went past 62C playing Quantum Break @ 4k/Ultra. Oculus CV1 experience is much better compared to my GTX970.
- It may be overpriced compared to similar boards but at only 280mm long it makes for a very powerfull ITX build.