Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Brad from Lethbridge writes:
- Very good built quality. Seriously. All metal, including the adapter that mounts to the tripod. Included tripod is great if you're in a pinch Very long USB cable Outstanding audio quality
- The price. The price on these very rarely come down. Memory Express had it $20 off, which basically covered the shipping, but brought it to normal retail price all-in.
- You won't regret your purchase. Audio-Technica make great products.
Taha from Calgary writes:
- The microphone is very good at picking up your voice. It has great sensitivity adjustments and doesn't pick up too much background noise (although if you are recording audio i would recommend that you do it in a quite place.) Really easy setup, just plug and play
- Has a constant glowing blue led that i haven't found a way to turn off yet. No software means no fine tuning except for the mic sensitivity wheel on the mic. The sound it catches is very bassy and not too balanced, but it sounds really good for people with deep voices. Picks up a lot of desk noise (probably due to tripod)
- It is a very good bang for the buck microphone, very simple to use and setup, with decent quality. (would recommend you buy it when its on sale)