Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 Software For 1 User
Use Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote on 1 Windows® PC
Get it Done with Office 2016 Home & Business
Office Home & Business 2016 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features, a new modern look, built-in collaboration tools, and the power of Outlook for email, calendars and contacts.
Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
This software is purchased for use on 1 Windows® PC and does not expire like a 1 year subscription would.
Software upgrades are not included in this package and can only be purchased as part of a newer version of this Software in the future.
Office 2016 Home & Business Applications
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
Get the full Office experience installed on 1 Windows® PC:
- Windows® 10, 8.x, 7 or Windows® Server 2012 or Windows® Server 2008 R2
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit) / 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Storage: 3GB available Storage space
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 or better
- Multitouch Support: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows® 8+.