Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Too short, pinches cords
Sean E. from Calgary writes:
- It raises up. Can hold 2 monitors
- doesn't rise high enough (I'm 6' tall). The keyboarding height is too low and causes heavy back strain. The monitors are too low & causes neck strain. Pinches cables & damages them when lowered.
- Not for tall people.
Works well, good exercise
Wol from Calgary writes:
- Good size, plenty of room for mouse and large monitor. Easy to lift up and fold down. Never need to use the 'lock' as it stays up very well.
- I'm 5 foot 9, keyboard tray is too low when I'm standing and I can't adjust it. I have to put a 300 page book under the keyboard when I'm standing to lift it up so that I can type comfortably. When I'm sitting it's ok so I have to take the book out. Minor hassle as the competition wants $750 for a similar item with an adjustable keyboard tray. Also minor because I'm using Dragon Speak more and more often.
- I've been using this for 3 months and it has definitely improved my health. I like to think on my feet sometimes and having this desk makes it easy to type or read while standing. Many of us think better standing so this is a must not only for that but for your health. I weave while standing and am on soft carpet. I seem to speak better as well using Dragon Speaking while I am standing. I'd probably use a small rubber mat under my feet if I was in an office with a concrete floor.