Secure, Easy To Deploy, Secure Wireless N Connectivity
In today’s dynamic business environment, employees are becoming more mobile and collaborative than ever.
To catch up and stay productive in today's world, you need dependable, business-class access to network applications throughout the office.
The Cisco® WAP131 Wireless-N Dual Band Radio Access Point provides a simple, cost-effective way to extend secure, high-performance mobile networking to all your employees, customers and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office.
This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
This Cisco WAP131 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point uses concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage and user capacity. The Gigabit Ethernet port allows the AP to be powered by PoE switch to help reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for Voice over-IP (VoIP) and video applications.
The Cisco WAP131 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point is easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive desktop design with an integrated stand allows you to place the AP on your desk vertically or horizontally.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the Cisco WAP131 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1 X RADIUS authentications help keep unauthorized users out.
- Concurrent dual-band Wi-Fi, up to 300 Mbps per radio maximizes coverage
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface uses a high-speed uplink to wired networks
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue-access-point detection, helps protect sensitive business data
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes
- Desktop design with integrated stand, for easy access and placement
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Power-saving sleep mode w/ port control helps maximize efficiency
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.
- Router / Switch with PoE Support, PoE Injector, AC Power Adapter, etc.
- Web-based configuration: Java-enabled web browser
|Make and Model||Cisco WAP131 Wireless-N Dual Radio POE Access Point|
|Interfaces||1x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) port|
|Frequency Band||Dual Band:
2.4GHz & 5GHz
2x2 MIMO Antenna with 2 spatial streams
20, and 40 MHz for 802.11n
PHY data rate up to 600 Mbps
|Antenna Gain||2.4GHz: 3.4dBi Antenna Gain
5GHz: 4.5dBi Antenna Gain
|Operating Modes|| Access Point Mode
Workgroup Bridge Mode
|Number of VLANs||1x Management VLAN
8x SSID VLANs for SSIDs
|Network Features||VLAN support
Auto channel selection
IPv6 host support
IPv6 RADIUS, syslog, Network Time Protocol (NTP), etc.
Layer 2: 802.1Q-based VLANS, 8 active VLANS plus 1 management VLAN
|Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)||Yes, with unscheduled automatic power save|
|Quality of Service||Wi-Fi Multimedia & Traffic Specifications (WMM TSPEC),
|Active Clients||32 Connective Users
16 Active Users per Radio
|Management Protocols||Web Browser, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) v3, Bonjour|
|Physical Security||1x Kensington Lock Slot|
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1
FCC Part 15.107 and 15.109
EN 301.489-1 and -17 (Europe)
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40° C (32 ~ 104° F)
Storage temperature –20 ~ 70° C (–4 ~ 158° F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10 ~ 85%, noncondensing
Storage: 5 ~ 90%, noncondensing
|Power||Input: 12Vdc @ 1.5A, 18W or IEEE802.3af compliant PoE|
|Power Options||802.3af compatible Ethernet Switch
Cisco SB-PWR-INJ-12V-xx power InjectorPower Supply: 12Vdc @ 0.5A, 6W (SB-PWR-12V-xx)
|PoE||PoE Peak power: 7.42W|
|Dimensions||170 x 170 x 35.9mm|
- Cisco WAP131 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point
- AC Power Adapter
- User Guide on CD-ROM
- Quick-start Guide
- Ethernet Network Cable