Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Not really linux compatible
Raimund from Edmonton writes:
- The controller is a great build, with an excellent D-pad. I bought it mostly to replace my Logitec controller, for playing SNES games, and the limited success I've had making it work, it has been quite good.
- I haven't quite riddled out yet why it doesn't work, but it doesn't work. Emulation station is where I want to use it, but although it pairs with bluetooth to my Mint 18.1 system, ES never sees it at all. I CAN get it to work in Higan, but to the exclusion of all other controllers, which is problematic. Also, the home and select keys seem to map to super and backspace, and nothing else.
- It's a really NICE controller, but very limiting if you don't game on Windows® or Android™. I'm keeping it in hopes that someone writes a utility that brings it back to being a standard input device.