Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Peter Y from Calgary writes:
- Works on Windows 10 and Mac OS without any extra software or drivers. Easy to swap drives. Small and thin form factor.
- None I can find
- Works as advertised on both my Mac OS and Windows 10 machines. No drivers needed; plug and play and hot swapable. Haven’t had any issues with constant use and swapping between three drives for the last 2 weeks.
Craig G from Calgary writes:
- Great Idea - converts any 2.5inch SSD into a portable drive. Excellent for making external backups (what I'm using it for)
- Drivers failed to install on both windows 10 & 7, so not as plug and play as advertised.
- I got it working after some time manually getting the drivers installed on both PC's I intended to use it with. Kind of a pain though considering it's advertised functionality was no drivers needed.