Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Freddy21 from Edmonton writes:
- Good looks. All the right buttons. Changeable weight. Fancy coloured lights. Good sensor. Surface tuning in the software.
- Definitely built for bigger hands. While its not really uncomfortable the top of the hump on the back of the mouse rises too quickly and puts somewhat smaller hands on the edge of the side buttons. Software could be better Logitech has application sensing software that can change configuration based on the application running - it would be a nice add. Weights could be easier to change.
- Decent mouse overall. I may undertake modding it at some point as the shape at the back could be better and would raise this to the 5 star level.
Very high performance, but uncomfortable grip
Andrew from Edmonton writes:
- - Adjustable weights - Very responsive and fast - Customization colors and great UI - Very high quality build (I can really feel that aircraft grade aluminum and its nice) - Super glide feel very smoooooth
- KEEP IN MIND THIS IS PREFERENCE - I dislike the way the mouse curves outward near the bottom, it makes it very hard to pickup and readjust quickly, this meaning that if you are reentering your mouse on your mouse pad (for example in CS-GO) this problem is relevant.
- Great performance mouse top of the line, but i recommend testing it out in a store instead of ordering it, as comfort is just as if not more important to a mouse as its performance!
Kyle from Calgary writes:
- Excellent size for large hands. Flawless function for over 2 years using 30+ hours a week.
- none yet
- I have had almost every mouse over a hundred dollars and this mouse is better than all the rest. I use one at work and one at home for gaming. I find it really consistent, it has never stopped working while playing like every mad Catz and Razer mouse I have ever owned.