Intel® Pentium G4400 3.3GHz Dual Core Processor
Not every computer and computer task requires a high end quad core processor, an expensive 3D Graphics Card and other expensive peripherals.
When the biggest program a computer runs is Word Processing, a Spreadsheet or Accounting, why spend too much money on your processor?
This Intel® Pentium Dual Core CPU comes with an Integrated graphics processor that saves you from purchasing a discrete video card when running non-3D software. It can handle up to 3x 4K Displays for detailed Spreadsheets, Charts, and other analytical data.
Outstanding Dual Core Processing Power for non-3D Graphics Apps
- Dual-Core Processing - Runs two independent processor cores in one physical package at the same frequency.
- 3MB Intel® Smart Cache - The shared cache is dynamically allocated to each processor core, based on workload. This efficient, dual-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from the fast cache, significantly reducing latency to frequently used data and improving performance.
- Intel® HD Graphics2 510 - Enhanced video and 3D engine delivers smooth HD video playback and mainstream 3D gaming without the need for add-in video cards or decoders. Provides a suite of video processing, 3D, and software technologies designed to improve image quality and performance, including hardware-accelerated decode for Blu-ray* playback, sharpening and denoise filters, vibrant color controls, and 3D support for Microsoft* DirectX* 10 and OpenGL* 2.1. Supports a wide range of display connectivity options, including HDMI* and DisplayPort*.
- Integrated Memory Controller2 - An integrated memory controller offers stunning memory read/write performance through efficient prefetching algorithms, lower latency, and higher memory bandwidth.
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT-x)1 - Intel® VT allows one hardware platform to function as multiple "virtual" platforms. For businesses, Intel® VT offers improved manageability, limiting downtime and maintaining worker productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions.
|Model Number||Intel® Pentium® Processor G4400|
|Number of Cores||2|
|Number of Threads||2|
|Turbo Frequency||Not Supported|
|Unlocked2,3 Core Multiplier||No|
|Bus Type||DMI: 8GT / second|
|Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type)||64GB|
|Memory Types||DDR4-2133 / 1866
DDR3L-1600 / 1333
|Integrated Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 510|
|Graphics Frequency||350MHz ~ 1,000MHz|
|Shared Memory||Up to 1.7 GB|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video||Yes|
|Intel® InTRU™ 3D Technology||Yes|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology||Yes|
|Display Support||Up to 3 Displays at once|
|PCI Express Revision||3.0|
|PCI Express Configurations||Up to 1x 16, 1x 8 / 1x 8, 1x 8 / 1x 4 / 1x 4|
|Max # of PCI Express Lanes||16|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||No|
|Intel® vPro Technology||No|
|Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology||No|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Yes|
|Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Yes|
|AES New Instructions||Yes|
|Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep® Technology||Yes|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies||Yes|
|Execute Disable Bit||Yes|
|Intel® Secure Key||Yes|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||Intel® Retail Boxed Fan Heatsink|
|Thermal Design Power||54W|
|VID Voltage Range||N/A|
- Intel® Virtualization Technology requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, enabling software and/or operating system, device drivers, and applications designed for this feature. Performance will vary depending on your configuration. Contact your vendor for more information.
- Supported by the Intel® Pentium® G6XXX series only.
- The acoustic benefits of the four-pin header are reliant on a properly designed motherboard. Contact your board manufacturer for compatibility. Intel, the Intel® logo, Intel® Core, Pentium, and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel® Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.