Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Should Have read Reviews 1st
Raymond from Winnipeg writes:
- Has 10 ports, cool blue LED.
- Does not split the control signal. if you plug fans into any of the 10 ports they are not controlled by the motherboard. The fans will run at full speed not what I expected. The new 2x 140 fans i got came with external connectors (piggyback) so I just piggy backed my 3 x 140 fans, and they run just fine.
- Not what I expected, so i will be returning it. As the sales associate stated IT SHOULD control the fans. I do not recommend it, as 140mm fans get loud at full speed.
Not what I excpected
Mark from Lethbridge writes:
- has 10 ports, which is great if you bought a cheap mobo with only one system fan header, like I did.
- Does not split the control signal. if you plug fans into any of the 9 ports that are not controlled by the motherboard, the fans will run at full speed. with the ML120s that I added to my case, the noise was far more then I expected, so I had to remove one fan, and only use one pwm fan connected to the hub.
- Not what I expected, but it does what I need it to do. I do not recommend fans that get loud at high speeds with this, as they will not get any speed control.