This 6ft High Resolution VGA Monitor Cable is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through VGA. Ideally suited for high resolution VGA applications (1024x768 and above), this high quality coaxial VGA cable eliminates picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images inherent to non-coaxial cables, and provides superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
A reliable solution for a wide range of applications, this high resolution VGA (SVGA) cable features two HD15 male connectors and provides a connection distance of 6ft.
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- Ideal for high resolution monitors (1024x768 and above)
- Impedence matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture color
- Molded connector ends with strain relief
- Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Wire Guage||28 AWG|
|Length||6 ft [1.83 m]|
|Connectors||2 - High Density DB15 Male|