The ScanSnap designed to go wherever you go
This featherweight champion packs quite a punch. Its weight (350grams) makes it feel almost non-existent in a case, and its dimensions let it fit practically anywhere. Scan all the paperwork you encounter from full-size documents to business cards and receipts and quickly get them out of the way and off your mind.
Scan at speeds that won't slow you down
The paperwork that you pick-up along the way, can go away quickly. Scan a colour, A4 sheet in speeds of 8 pages per minute roughly 7.5 seconds per page. Business cards and receipts even faster. And with Continuous Feed Detection (CFD), just insert the next page, ScanSnap takes the paper in and the effort out.
Single USB Bus Power
Travel lighter. Just one included USB cable is all you need.
Scan plastic cards
The ScanSnap S1100i can accommodate scanning plastic cards so you can finally back up the important data you carry around in your wallet.
*Card type ISO 7810,ID-1 format = 86 x 54 mm (supports embossed cards)
Ready to be used on a PC or Mac
The optional Quick Menu allows you to quickly transition between different scanning intentions. Just press the scan button and choose what you want the ScanSnap to do:
- Scan to Folder: Store scans to a folder, network folder, or to SharePoint (PC)
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, Scan to SalesForce chatter
- Scan to iPhone®/iPad®, Android™ or Kindle™ devices
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Dropbox, Evernote®, Google® DocsTM* and/or SugarSync
Scan to Mobile
The S1100i supports wireless scanning to iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ and Kindle™ devices for convenient viewing via the mobile app ScanSnap Connect Application*. The application supports many devices running Android 2.2 or later versions. For a list of Android smartphones/tablets supported, go to Fujistu site.
*ScanSnap Connect Application is available as a free download from the official application distribution service of the device (e.g Google Play, Amazon App Store and Apple App Store). The wi-fi of the ScanSnap installed computer must be turned on to use this feature.
Scansnap Receipt The ScanSnap Receipt software allows you to easily scan and extract information from your receipts, and even export the data for tax filing.
*Available via an Online-Update only
Sync With ScanSnap Sync built into ScanSnap Organizer software and the ScanSnap Connect app, captured documents are automatically synchronized with all your devices through Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive.
*Available via an Online-Update only
More Ways to Scan to Cloud
Directly interact with your digitised data anywhere and anytime from any device via the cloud. Like all current ScanSnap models, the iX100 can link to cloud services Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs™, SugarSync, Salesforce Chatter and SharePoint Online (for Windows®).
|Scanner type||Single Sheet, Simplex, Colour Scanning with CDF (Continuous Document Feeding)|
|Scan mode||Colour / Grayscale / Monochrome / Automatic Detection|
|Image sensor||CIS (Contact Image Sensor) X 1|
|Light source||3 colour LED (Red / Green / Blue)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi (dots per inch)|
|Scanning Speed¹ (A4 portrait)||Auto Mode² 7.5 seconds per page
Normal mode 7.5 seconds per page
Better mode 7.5 seconds per page
Best mode 7.5 seconds per page
Excellent mode 35 seconds per page
|Document Size||Normal Mode: A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Business Card, Post Card, Letter, Legal and Custom Sizes, Max: 216 X 360mm, Min: 25.4 x 25.4 mm, Automatically recognizes document size
Normal Mode w/Carrier Sheet: Use of a carrier sheet permits the scanning of A3, B4, double letter and photographs as well as the document sizes that are listed above
Long Document4 Max: 216 x 863 mm @ 300dpi or less
|Paper/ Card Weight (Thickness)||Paper: 52 to 209 g/m² (Straight path)
Paper: 52 to 80 g/m2 (U turn path)
Card: Portrait or Landscape (Straight Path)
Non-embossed: 0.76 mm or less
Embossed: 0.76 + 0.48 mm (ISO7810 Conforming)
|Interface5||USB2.0 (USB1.1 Compatible)|
|Software Interface (Driver)³||ScanSnap Manager (TWAIN/ISIS™ not supported on Mac or PC)³|
|Power Requirement||5V / 0.5A (1 Port USB power)|
|Dimensions||273 x 47.5 x 34 mm|
1. Scanning speeds may vary due to the system environment used. Scanning speed measured from "start feeding document" to "finish output document" after pre-pick and pressing scan button (not including warm-up time). Warm-up time is less than 2 seconds (or less than 3 seconds from chute cover closed).
2. Documents measuring approximately 148 mm in length or less are scanned in "Best Mode" while other documents are scanned in "Better Mode".
3. Device cannot be selected as a TWAIN, ISIS®, or WIA source. Applications that require these drivers cannot be used directly.
4. S1100i is capable of scanning documents that exceed A4 size in length. This function is available for all modes except excellent mode.
5. PC with USB 3.0 will work as USB 2.0 guaranteed only with USB cable provided with product. 6. When chute is closed. 7. PFU Limited, a Fujitsu company, has determined that this product meets RoHS requirements (2002/95/EC).