Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Corsair Liquid cooler
Trevor from Edmonton writes:
- Dropped temperature of CPU from overheating to around 40 degrees while gaming
- Fans can be loud, some installation issues, (screws hooking fan to frame could be a bit longer, hoses make it a bit awkward to install over cpu)
- Corsair Link worked for me (able to change LED colours, and other assorted features). Only really notice the louder fans when starting up, and while aspects of the installation can be annoying once installed it works just fine.
Corsair Has Made Another Great Cooler
Andrew Oldridge from Airdrie writes:
- Cold New Tube Design Multi-CPU support
- Driver support in Windows 10 (Not a huge issue, just used to LED lighting) Difficult to install in Micro-ATX case due to hose flexibility and radiator size with fans installed
- Great cooler. It keeps the CPU cool, even when gaming. (i5-8400, Battlefield one, Ultra Settings, 40 Degrees C). Drivers don't work, even with Corsair link, so can't change the LED color (but really, who cares). Was difficult to install in my case, as there is not a lot of room, (see Weaknesses).