Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Carl from edmonton writes:
- pump doesnt work out of the box
Nice cooler for the price!
Charles from Calgary writes:
- Easy install. Quiet if installed right. Ryzen 5 1600X overclocked to 3.9Ghz never over 70° C under full load Looks premium
- Hoses are very stiff so a little hard to position the radiator at first. Needs better instructions regarding the USB cable. You actually don't need it. Requires a larger case for ease of install due to length of hoses. Pulsing hum present if hoses contact case wall in some way as the sound will resonate.
- Replaced my Hyper Evo 212+ with the H60 as it could not keep the temps low enough when overclocking to 3.9Ghz on my 1600X. H60 was marginally better and more quiet but again not quite enough for me on that overclock. Especially at 4GHz. Traded up and no issues even at 4.0GHz. Had this now for 2 months 24/7 mining Crypto and gaming. No issues.
Very good so far
Wayne from Calgary writes:
- Ease of install Quiet Keeps things cool
- None so far
- I purchased this unit to replace my old H80i which had bit the dust. I went in to ME looking for a larger cooler, but the sales guy (who was super helpful) convinced me to get the H100i, and I'm glad he did. Install was an absolute breeze. I don't find it to be loud at all, at least not compared to what I had before. The best part is it keeps my furnace of a chip super cool - even under heavy load during gaming, it barely breaks 30 degrees C.
Jared from Winnipeg writes:
- Easy to install, great performance, silent operation excellent aesthetics.
- I felt I needed to leave a review based on its poor score, which does not reflect this cooler. It has worked flawlessly from the first install, keeps my cpu cool, the fans are silent, the RGB light is a fantastic touch. The only gripe would be that the Corsair Link cable cannot be routed in an aesthetically pleasing manner, no matter how hard you try, but that can be avoided by not using it in the first place. Great cooler, I highly recommend it.
Failed after 3 months
Drew from Edmonton writes:
- Ease of install.
- Fans are very loud. Failier of the pump after 3 months of use.
- Expected more from the cpu cooler only to have it die after so little time.
Great Low Profile Cooler
David Lucas from Yellowknife writes:
- Fits in tight spaces where you need a lower profile 240mm setup.
- Braided hoses are very stiff making for some interesting choices as to placement and routing of the hoses.
- I am very impressed with the cooling and look of this setup.