Average Rating: With 5 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Awesome performance and looks great
Steven B from Edmonton writes:
- Very good cooling (running a 6700k at 4.7GHz), easy to install, looks great. Can't really say much for the stock fans as I run Corsair ML series fans but my setup is very quite. Software is very good and informative.
- Might be kind of expensive for some people.
- Expensive cooler but worth it if you want the best cooling + looks without building a custom loop.
Good Performance but LOUD
Mark W from Richmond writes:
- Great cooling performance for overclocks. Pump is nice and quiet. Fit and finish also top notch. Corsair Link does a good job managing everything.
- LOUD fans. Even at 1,000rpm, they are way too loud vs the competition. Swapped to Noctuas and it made a world of difference. You would expect the top kit would come with some good fans, but they do not fit the bill. Takes up 1 USB header on the mobo or you could use a mini usb and route to a port at the back. No RGB modes other than solid colours.
- Good performance ruined by loud fans.
Easy to install, loud
Sean E. from Calgary writes:
- Easy to install. Corsair software works well. Ultra low temps on high speed (64° C full load on 2600k overclocked to 3.7GHz with hyperthreading enabled). Clean and airy case interior.
- Requires an open USB header on the motherboard. Custom fan control based off cooler fluid temp, not cpu temp, so takes a while for fans to spin back down when idling after high cpu usage. Mounting plate for back of motherboard not as high quality as some coolers I've used. large radiator needs a large case.
- This is my first foray into water cooling. Was easy to install and keeps temps quite low. Having a hard time justifying the cost vs the Cooler Master air cooler I was using previously because sometimes this is even noisier.
Good and bad
Robert from Calgary writes:
- Good cooler, has Corsair Link which is a neat feature. Does a good job cooling, had everything I needed to easily mount it on my new mobo.
- The cables on the fans are just so short! I wanted to mount this rad on the front of my case, but the fan cables wouldn't reach the headers on my mobo so I had to mount it on the top of the case. This really peeved me off since it's such a minor detail that Corsair just didn't notice. My case is just a mid tower as well.
- Overall a good cooler, however I'm only giving 3 stars due to the fan cable length. It's the small details that separate the mediocre from the exceptional and this experience was mediocre.
Great cpu cooler
Johnny from Winnipeg writes:
- Good upgrade from the H-70 Keeps my i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz (1.24v) nice and cool.
- Fans are noisy at higher rpm. Might change them for something better.
- As always the staff at Memory Express are very knowledgeable and helpful.