Average Rating: With 8 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great Mouse, Great Longevity
Dagan from Calgary writes:
- This mouse is very comfortable, very responsive, and has lasted me for several years now with no problems. I use it for gaming and casual use and absolutely love it! I was expecting to have to replace it at some point in the past but since I haven't had any problems I haven't gone looking to replace it. I also love that it's programmable, I have programmed buttons for all my favourite games and for casual browsing online.
- It's a bit on the heavy side without any weights, I don't even really see a point in including the weights unless they drastically reduce the weight of the mouse on its own. A few of the buttons can be easy to accidentally press before you get used to the mouse. Especially the sensitivity controls next to the left mouse button, but those are easy to correct as there is a light that tells you which sensitivity you're on, it just gets annoying if it happens in game.
- Overall it's a great mouse that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a gaming mouse!
One of my favourite mice
Raymond M from Edmonton writes:
- Good build quality, with various buttons that can be reprogrammed as macro keys. The smooth scroll button is a plus when you want to move down a page fast. The clicking on this mouse is fantastic, not mushy at all. Textured rubber on both sides provide extra grip. Great sensor as well.
- Has adjustable weights, but without the weights the mouse is still one of the heaviest mice i've ever used. The textured rubber collects dirt easily and can be somewhat hard to clean.
- I've owned the original G502 before and have loved it ever since. My last one had some problems though (scroll wheel problems) so I decided to buy another G502 as it is a great mouse for gaming and casual use.
2 Years and counting
Mark from Calgary writes:
- Really good mouse and the freedom to add or remove weights is also great. Didnt really bother changing anything on the logitech app aside from the DPI settings, and so far it worked great.
- The lights that show which DPI set you are using stopped working after 2 years. Dust accumulates on the side really quickly. Not ideal for room with lots of dust.
- Really great mouse. Problems so far does not impact gaming experience nor day to day use.
Stephen from Saint albert writes:
- Lasted 5 months then started to disconnect and reconnect randomly due to faulty wiring(videos all over the net about it), wouldn't suggest this mouse for anyone.
Best mouse I've ever owned
Some Guy from Calgary writes:
- Button placement and responsiveness. Lockable scroll wheel. High configurable with quick change profiles. Adjustable weight. Long cable. Comfortable.
- Textured rubber can sometimes collect dirt from your hands.
- I've owned multiple mice with similar button configurations and Logitech has always provided the best fit for my hand size and configuration needs. This one in particular is the best I've ever used and I hope they continue to make it. I'm tempted to buy a second just in case.
The Best Gaming Mouse I've used so far
Lewis from Victoria writes:
- Good size, perfect design over all. The materials logitech uses are the best! Very good feeling while hold this G502. Many programmable buttons. High dpi. LED lighting
- The scroll button is too loose, always accidentally triggered when you move the mouse around, and when you lock the scroll button it becomes very very tight, not easy to use.
- A good mouse except the design of its scroll button.
Not perfect, but worthy
Micheal Jung from Edmonton writes:
- Durable mouse for long sessions Lots of programmable buttons Comfortable structure of mouse for my claw grip DPI is low enough for me (FPS gamer) Sensor works well with Cloth mouse pads, also the mouse sensor calibration in the mouse software worked after some research and tweaking. Extended thumb rest so your thumb doesn't grind against the mouse pad which I used to do with my Sensei.
- Heavy cord makes it a little awkward if you don't have a bungee or something of the like. Mouse weight was not an issue , but also not really needed for me. Mouse software wasn't exact enough for my DPI preferences.
- I actually really enjoy this mouse. Still use it and I've had it for over 2 years. I've had a lot of mice in the past and only writing this review because I don't think this mouse deserves the 2/5 it has listed here. I've had an issue before with the tracking on this , but it was fixed through the mouse software which took me some time to figure out. I've recommended this mouse to others and continue to do so.
Eric Buxton from Devon writes:
- Programmable buttons, DPI adjustment in game and profiles, all the settings in the software. The mouse software is great, you are able to totally customize settings.
- I bought this to replace my Corsair-it was double clicking and the fact that it has 11 programmable buttons.There is no stand alone software, you have to DL "Logitech Gaming Software" that loads all your other Logitech drivers to it. The thing is that I have a G35 headset, it loaded that driver to Program x86 folder and it was already in the non program 86 folder too. This made my headset functions inoperable.The only way to get my headset working was to uninstall the Logitech Gaming software.
- If you have a Logitech Headset, don't plan on using the mouse software- which is really good.