Important: Coin Lithium batteries are not interchangeable. Both the diameter and thickness can vary based on the cell designation. While some device battery compartments may be sized in a way that different battery types can fit in the compartment, the capacities will vary by size.
Energizer recommends that you use the cell designation specified by the manufacturer of your device or identified in the list provided.
- Used in heart-rate monitors, keyless entry, glucose monitors, toys & games
- Performs in extreme temperatures from -22°F - 140°F
- Holds power for 8 years in storage
- Cell size: 2032
- IEC: CR2032
- Type: Lithium Coin
- Volt: 3
- Replacement for: 5004LC, BR2032, DL2032, ECR2032, ST-T15
(1) KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. Immediately see doctor, have doctor phone (202) 625-3333. Keep in original package until ready to use. Dispose of used batteries immediately. (2) Risk of injury due to fire, explosion or leakage. Do not disassemble, charge, crush or expose to fire or high temperatures.
|Chemical System||Lithium / Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2 )|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 Volts|
|Operating Temp||-30°C to 60°C|