Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
It works at a snail's pace...
Michael from Alberta writes:
- It turns on and eventually reads discs - mostly.
- It takes forever to read discs, and more often than not won't load the disc, especially if it contains data or Blu Ray content. Blu Ray movies take so long to load with this drive I usually end up giving up and doing something else instead of watching a movie. Not to mention its big and bulky and requires both a USB and power cord to work, not just a simply USB cord like comparable drives.
- Not worth the money. LG, Pioneer and Asus make more portable drives that work better and require a simple USB cord to work. This one takes up too much space and performance is very sketchy.
Lance from The Pas, Mb writes:
- Easy set up of burner and installation of software. Software is very easy to use for those who are looking for an non-complex and user friendly device. Sleek look. Device runs quiet when in use. All in all, a good drive to get. Asus is a quality brand and is a trusted name you can count on. I would recommend this product.
- A little larger unit if you are short on space on your desk.