Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
A++ music server
David Elm from Rocky View County writes:
- CPU power, 2GB memory, software, hot swap drives. Uses 10 watt in sleep mode and 16 to 20 watt with 2 discs spinning. Share access from Windows 7 is working well.
- None at this time.
- I am using the TS-251+ as a music server, running minimServer and BubbleUPnP server to implement DLNA and OpenHome protocols (using Lumin as the control software on an iPad). I am using 2x 2TB WD Red drives configured as Raid1.
Great little peice of hardware
Jason from Edmonton writes:
- Easy setup , installed Kodi and the Beast with ease , also upgraded to 16g Used Rip Jaw 8gb DDR3L times 2. and installed window 10
- None so far
- I would recommend the Qnap TS-251+