Average Rating: With 5 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
They don't last
Mip from Alberta writes:
- When new, they work great.
- They only last 6-12 months under 8 hr per day use. The left and right mouse buttons will stop functioning. I went through 4 of these over a 1.5 year period. RMA'd 2, and eventually they all went bad. It's a problem in the button click design itself. (I've taken them apart, and its pretty easy to see why the issues keep arising)
- Buy a different mmo mouse. I have also used the logitech, and it has hardware issues as well. Only one that I have never RMA'd is the Corsair Scimitar.
Zsofi from Calgary writes:
- Works great, handy as a quick num pad, great for gaming, programmable, had it for over a year and would buy again.
- Could be overwhelming for some that are not used to lots of buttons and not familiar on driver / software install config
- Would recommend for all MMORPG players, best mouse ever
Tyler from Calgary SE writes:
- Looks good
- too large. Cable disconnects way to easily after such little use.
- I've gone through 2 of them and they both have broken within a few days of usage.
PC Builder from Red Deer writes:
- Amazing RGB lighting Customization options Great feel in the hand Awesome threaded cable Good for any games that use numbers as hot keys
- little pricey but good quality
- Best mouse I have ever bought!
Anonymous from Calgary writes:
- Cool colours. Lightweight.
- Specifically designed for your hand... to feel as awkward as possible. Your pinky is going to feel numb after an hour. It WILL slip and fall out of your hand, it seems to have a random number generator that controls the DPI, and IT will decide if you clicked or not.
- Awful mouse, would not recommend. Ever.