Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Works better than expected
Brian Lauzon from Winnipeg writes:
- Easy set up Does what the literature says Home computer system with a 40" 4K UDH Phillips Monitor and it still exceeds the posted times Flexible Power Panel Software allows customized settings for power failures You can monitor the unit from the Power Panel or the unit itself and know exactly how much time is left for power.
- It is designed to give you enough time to shut down your computer and saving open documents before you lose them to lost power and it certainly delivers. If you expect to be the only one in the place with your computer still running for an hour while others scramble for flashlights you may be disappointed. It's made for saving your work.
- I set it up and connected a top end computer , keyboard , mouse and a very high end monitor 40" with 4K display and unplugged the UPS. It was still going strong at 70% after 15 minutes and automatically shut the computer down when it got to just 5 minutes of battery power left. Thumbs up.