Uniquely Portable and Versatile All-in-One Video Collaboration for Small Groups
HD 1080p video and 360° sound meet portability and affordability with the all-in-one Logitech® ConferenceCam Connect. Optimized for small workgroups of 1-6, this videoconference solution offers multi-device connectivity and sets up in a snap. Now enterprise-quality video, a USB and Bluetooth® speakerphone, and wireless screenmirror projection are available in virtually any workspace
Portable All-in-One Design
Sleek, easy to carry, and a snap to set up and use to expand the collaborative potential of the Anywhere Workplace.
Perfect for Small Workgroups
Optimized for teams of 1-6, experience HD 1080p video, 360-degree sound, and wireless screen-mirror projection in virtually any workspace—and watch productivity soar.
See and Be Seen
Automatically focus on people and objects for razor-sharp resolution wherever the lens is pointed.
Simply connect PC or Mac to conduct life-like meetings within the user’s familiar computing environment or use the convenience of wireless connectivity for screen mirroring1 and audio pairing from a compatible mobile device.
Interact with Everyone at the Table
The 90-degree field of view with digital pan, tilt, and 4X digital zoom in Full HD is ideal for small group meetings.
Hear and Be Heard
The acoustics are tuned to provide a quality experience so that users can hear and be heard within a 12-foot diameter range.
Conversations Sound Life-Like and Natural
Acoustic echo and noise-cancelling technology makes it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
USB Plug-and-Play Connectivity
With no special software, training, or maintenance required, launching an enterprise-quality videoconference has never been easier.
Flexibility to leave the power cord behind: run video calls/screen mirroring for up to 3 hours or use the speakerphone for up to 15 hours with a fully charged battery (chargeable via USB or AC power).
Wireless Screen Mirroring
Connect wirelessly to ConferenceCam to screen mirror presentations, spreadsheets, videos or Internet content from a mobile device2 to a TV screen.
H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
Frees up laptop bandwidth by putting video processing within the camera, resulting in a smoother video stream in applications like Skype for Business and Microsoft® Lync® 2013.
Certified for Skype for Business, Optimized for Lync, Cisco Jabber™ and WebEx® compatible3. Certified ensures an integrated experience with most business-grade UC platforms.
Near Field Communication (NFC) Technology
Closely wave a mobile device equipped with NFC technology over the base console to instantly pair and enjoy professional speakerphone audio quality.
Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
Quickly and easily create a connection between any Bluetooth® device and the integrated speakerphone.
Far-End Camera Control
Operate camera pan, tilt and zoom functions of another Logitech ConferenceCam or Webcam C930e in the other location4.
Dockable Remote Control
Easily operate camera pan/tilt/zoom and audio functions (call answer/end5, volume, mute) during meetings. The remote covers the lens when the camera is not in use for added privacy.
Works With Most UC and Video conference Applications
Users are free to use the desktop video conferencing program of their choice.
The Kensington Security Slot offers a simple, built in security solution to help provide security from theft.
Wireless Screen Mirroring and Connectivity Features
- Screen mirroring through WiFi connection to the device
- Android or Windows 8.1 compatibility3 for screen mirroring
- HDMI connector for TV output
- Rechargeable battery supports up to 3 hours videoconferencing or screen mirroring time; 15 hours forBluetooth® audio. Time to fully charge battery (from AC power, device idle): 3 hours
- Battery rechargeable through AC power or USB (not powered through USB)
- 6-foot detachable USB cable for PC or Mac based videoconferencing
- Works with most UC and videoconferencing applications
- Professional-grade certifications
- Kensington security slot
- Windows 7 or 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Google Chromebook Version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0 with:
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
- Screen mirroring
- Android 4.3 or higher
- Windows 8.1 or higher1
- Certified for Skype for Business
- Optimized for Lync
- Cisco Jabber™ and WebEx® compatible2
- Skype™ certified
|Camera||- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Supports H.264 SVC 1080p, along with optimizations for best call performance in single or multiparty HD video
- 90-degree field of view with autofocus
- 4X digital zoom in Full HD
- Rightlight™ 2 Technology for clear image in various lighting environments (even low light)
- Digital pan, tilt and zoom from remote control or optional downloadable app
- Mechanical tilt
- ZEISS® lens certification
- Camera LED for active streaming indication
|Speakerphone||- Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation
- 360-degree wideband audio with 12-foot diameter range
- Bluetooth® and NFC enabled
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth® pairing
- Controls for call answer/end, volume mute
|Microphones (Tx)||- Two omni-directional microphones supporting 12-foot diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 16KHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 1KHz at 65dB
|Speakers (Rx)||- Frequency response: 140Hz – 16KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dBSPL +/-3dB at 1W/0.5M
- Max output: 91.5dBSPL at 0.5M
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
|Remote Control||- Dockable remote control for camera / speakerphone functions
- 10-foot range
|Dimensions||2.95 x 11.98 x 2.95 inches
75 x 304 x 75 mm
- ConferenceCam Connect device
- Power adapter with plug
- Regional plugs
- USB cable