EZ Swap 3.5" SATA/SAS HDD Mobile Rack with Key Lock and Fan
Solid, Versatile, Durable, Function and Quiet is the key features of the Vantec EZ Swap 3.5" SATA/SAS HDD Mobile Rack Storage. This design is ideal for installing into any System Chassis; the Solid Aluminum frame design offers excellent strength and heat dissipation properties. Its sturdy frame also offers the Versatility to add SATA-6Gps or SAS-6Gps HDD.
This functional design uses smooth and precise guide rails for easy, accurate docking and Hot Swapping of drives. The informative LED clear Indicator of the Drives Status and the Dual function key lock for power and securing the drive to the carrier. The front mounting ball bearing fan keeps the drive cool. These methodical designs make this EZ Swap 3.5" SATA/SAS HDD Mobile Rack an excellent choice for your use.
Specifically selected to be RAID Ready for your choosing. This versatile design allow for easy link between your drives and the RAID controller.
The Cooling fan(s) is designed to provide rapid air exchange, this will purge out hot air and draws in cool air to keep the drive in a Cool and quiet state.
The Aluminum Frame is a perfect fit for any Rackmount or Desktop/Tower chassis. It provides excellent heat dissipation and Strength without the Weight.
Quick hot-swapping of drives makes it easy for adding or removing drives for Off-Site storage of your critical data. The safe guards of your data are ever more important with this design.
- Front mount, user replaceable 40x40mm cooling fan
- 15pin SATA power connector or LP4 molex power connector for easy connection
- With Power and HDD LED
- Dual-function Key lock design: For Power & Lock tray
- Support SATA I/II/III (6Gbps) & SAS I,II (6Gbps)
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 / Mac OSX / Linux OS
- 1 SATA / SAS DATA interface and 1 SATA Power or LP4 interfaces
- One available 5.25" External Drive Bay
|Device support||3.5" SATA I/II/III or SAS I/II Hard Drives|
|Interface||SATA / SAS*
* You can mix SATA and SAS drives in the Mobile Rack unit, but the SATA drives HAVE to be connected to SATA controller and SAS drives HAVE to be connected to SAS controller. SAS drive only support Primary Channel.
|HD Capacity||Up to 6.0TB using 3.5" drive*
* Current maximum drive capacity available from drive manufacturers. Please check our website www.vantecusa.com for any updates to the latest capacity supported.
|Power Interface||1-LP4 (4 pin Moles) or SATA power connection|
|Dimensions||188 x 146.4 x 42 mm|
|Weight||1.7 lbs (771g)|
- Mobile Rack
- 1 SATA data cable
- 1 Set of screws
- Quick Installation Guide