Vantec PCI-E x4 SATA Card w/ 6x SATA III ports
The UGT-ST644R design encompasses great design and server technology into simple RAID Host controller. It uses the latest storage technology to bring SSD caching storage to the HDD drive to gain unparalleled access speeds.
This RAID Host controller enables the use of the industry's newest and fastest hard drives at 6Gb/s while providing backward compatibility to legacy SATA 3Gb/s or 1.5Gb/s drives. It uses the same cable and connectors as previous SATA generations to ease integration.
Come standard for PCI Express 2.0 to double the bandwidth of the existing PCI Express bus for faster data throughput thus enhancing system performance for every type of computer user. Each PCI-Express 2.0 lane provides up to 500MB/s of throughput.
It is also backward compatible with previous generation of PCI Express 1.0 technology. Using the onboard RAID firmware, the 4 SATA drives attached to this controller can be easily configured as 4 individual ports with no RAID or with RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and HyperDuo capabilities.
- HyperDuo is a Technology Created by Marvell that Encompasses Both SSD and HDD Technologies to give You the Speed Without the Premium Price
- SATA III 6Gb/s on Every Channel for all your SSDs and HDD. This Offers the Maximum Performance for all your Drives
- RAID 0, 1, 10 and HyperDuo Function for Redundancy to Keep your DATA Safe and at the same time Faster Disk Access
- 6x Flex Configurable SATA Ports for configuring as Internal SATA or External eSATA Port using simple setting on the Host Card
- 4 Channel PCIe for Additional Devices. This Card will let You Grow as Your Needs Grow to Add more Devices to your System
- Port Multiplier Function For Multi-Bay Enclosures to Minimize multiple cable and Maximize Storage, Support both FIS and Command-based Switching
- More lanes to Prevent bottleneck for All the SATA III drives Moving Data between the Drives and the System Board
- Low Profile Bracket Included to Simplify Your Installation into Standard Desktop or SlimLine or Low Profile System
- Stable Technology with Great Compatibility to provide Faster and Wider Bandwidth for DATA Flow between the Drives and your System
|Make and Model||Vantec 4 Channel PCIe, 6 Port SATA III Controller Card with HyperDuo|
|Physical Interface||PCI Express 2.0 x4 Card:
Fits PCI-E x4, x8 or x16 slots
|Ports||2x SATA III (6Gb/s) Ports
(Backwards compatible with SATA II & I)
|RAID Support||RAID 0, 1 & 10|
|HyperDuo||Supports HyperDuo to use the best of SSD and HDD Drives to offer Maximum Data Transfers|
|Dimensions||111 x 68 x 18mm|
- Vantec 4 Channel, 6 Port SATA III Controller Card, P/N: UGT-MST644R
- 1x Driver CD-ROM
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Low Profile Bracket
- 2x SATA Cables