Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Does not work with xbox one or xbox one s
Trevor from Edmonton writes:
- Does not work with Xbox one or one S. For the price i would expect these to work out of the box. Spent hours Xmas morning trying to get these to work with no such luck.
- Don't waste your time or money!
mr from winnipeg writes:
- good sound
- usb cord constatnly comes unplugged with the littlest touch right out of the box because it also plugs into the headset itselft. The genius's at logitech never thought to put a locking mechanism on the part that connects to the headphone. So if you go to turn your head or something or you touch the part that connect to the headphone it unplugs and it will mute your sound in TeamSpeak etc. and your mic until you go through your settings again. Logitech knows about the issue but does nothing.
Really Good Sound, Customizable
Ryan from Edmonton writes:
- - Great sound - Preset EQ settings depending on how you use the headset - Crisp sound throughout the 7.1 surround - Really nice bass - Comes with detachable braided USB cord. Can also be used as a normal set of headphones, cord comes with it as well. - Mic can be tucked away out of sight - Customizable lighting colours
- - Trip the volume slightly when putting them on sometimes due to the placement of the volume wheel on the back-left of the ear cup, but there is a sound notification in your ears when that happens. - Kinda bulky
- All in all a great gaming headset with good enough sound for music. May even give a bit of an advantage in FPS for those of us who don't know how to adjust advanced EQ settings for better footstep tracking.