Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
D Fortey from Edmonton writes:
- Headset is fantastic. Has great sound. Great comfort. 7.1 positional audio is very accurate (or as accurate as the game presents). Sound is very balanced, not overly bassy or trebly. The headset is very comfortable to wear for many hours and the ear cups are washable.
- The headphone will *SLEEP* and need to be turned on/off again to reboot it. It is required to have the USB dongle as it's connection is wireless 100%. USB powered. This is not really a weakness but how it works.
- I have not had any of the issues other users have posted. The only glitch is having to reboot it (power on/off via power switch on headset) after leaving the computer for a long time. It's built this way to save battery. If it doesn't detect sound it will power off after X mins. (configurable).
TIme to Return it
Marko from Edmonton writes:
- Surround sound is nice. Very nice.
- Mic is too short. I'm a tall dude and i can't position the mic to a proper spot. Mic is staticy at best Frequent loss of device where it cuts out sound and stops working for 3 seconds, then takes 2 seconds to boot up. Not the most comftorable headset I've work.
- Overpriced and there seems to be performance issue with this headset.
Jordan from Calgary writes:
- Great for people with small heads
- Was hoping to get into the whole wireless headset thing and i did but the problem with these headphones is that they dont work properly with some games like skyrim or rocket league (ive tried alot of fixes) unless i plug them in via 3.5 mm heapphone jack. Also the glue on the top band comes off and i dont streach them that much at all.
- They are ok...
Alan from Calgary writes:
- -Long Battery -Fixed standby timer so you can customize how long before the headphones turn off -Looks cool -Decent Mic quality -Stable connection during use
- - Sometimes it doesn't reconnect after going into standby mode, I usually have to unplug the USB dongle and plug it back in for it to work - I experienced incorrect battery level a few times, again, a reset would fix this problem - I suspect that the mic boom could snap off if you forget it is there and push down too hard.
- Excellent headset if you want wireless functionality.
Would be great, but...
Andrew from Calgary writes:
- Sound quality is awesome. The surround is some of the best i've heard in a headset. Looks pretty slick, does well with long hours of usage, and the battery lasts a good long while
- Loses connection frequently. FREQUENTLY. Just clips out for 30 seconds every few minutes. I've tried every solution I could find online, and contacted logitech support, but nothing has improved the situation. If they get a fix, they'll be awesome. Until then, give it a pass.
- Would avoid for now till they can fix some of the issues.
Chris from Edmonton writes:
- Sound quality is excellent. Decent Mic Extremely comfortable, have no issues wearing for long periods of time. Comes with everything you need Wireless range is excellent, have no issues with reception when going into adjacent rooms
- The standby timer for the Logitech G933 turns on when it does not detect an audio signal for more than five minutes which could be annoying for VOIP or other similar services. Although Reps on the logitech forums are indicating a software update could include a feature to disable this. Logitech software could be a bit more refined. Price
- Excellent headset, would purchase again. 4/5 only because of the auto standby feature, once fix easily 5/5.