UHS-I speeds in a small, durable card
Kingston’s microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I card features Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write, making it ideal for photographers who shoot everything from still images to kids and pets in motion. It’s also ideal for cinema-quality HD (1080p) video1 and reduces buffer time between shots when compared to the Class 4 card.
The smallest SD card available, microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras. It can also be used in conjunction with the optional SD card adapter for standard size SDHC/SDXC host devices.
Designed to withstand harsh environments, this versatile card is tested to be waterproof2 , temperature proof3 , shock and vibration proof4 and X-ray proof5. Capacities of 8GB to 128GB make it easy to find the right card for your needs and provide space for thousands of hi-res photos and hours of video6.
- Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write
- Small form factor
- Durable to protect your photos and videos, even in harsh environments
- Capacities from 8GB–128GB
1. These Class 10 cards are meant for HD video recording but do not support some simultaneous video and still capture features.
2. IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion up to 30 min. and depth up to 1m.
3. Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C
4. Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
5. ISO 7816-1 certified for protection against 0.1 Gy of X-ray radiation to both sides of card.
6. Recording time and number of pictures will vary by device manufacturer. For more information, go to kingston.com/flash/storage_chart
|Performance||45MB/s read, Class 10, UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer|
|Speed Class Rating||Class 10: Certifies a minimum of 10MB/sec data transfer rate
Class 10 is cuurently the highest rating.
|Format||FAT32 (microSDHC 8GB–32GB)|
|Temperature||Operating: -25 ~ 85°C (-13 ~ 185°F)
Storage: -40 ~ 85°C (-40 ~ 185°F)
|Dimensions||11 x 15 x 1mm (0.43 x 0.59 x 0.039")
|Weight||2.7g (0.1 oz)|