For Commercial Customers Only
This SKU is a restricted SKU and can only be sold to commercial customers.
In order to complete the order, we will require the following information:
Customer E-mail Address
Meraki 5 Port Cloud Managed Security Appliance for Distributed Sites
Built on Cisco Meraki's award-winning cloud-managed architecture, the Cisco Meraki MX64-HW is a member of the only 100% cloud-managed Unified Threat Management series of appliances. The MX64-HW appliance self-provisions, automatically pulling policies and configuration settings from the cloud. Powerful remote tools provide network-wide visibility and control, and enable administration without on-site networking expertise.
Cloud services deliver seamless firmware and security signature updates, automatically establish site-to-site VPN tunnels, and provide 24x7 network monitoring. Moreover, the MX64-HW's browser-based management dashboard completely eliminates the need for training.
The MX64-HW hardware platform is purpose-built for Layer 7 deep packet inspection, with advanced security features including IPS, content filtering, web search filtering, anti-virus - anti-phishing, and IPsec VPN connectivity, while providing the throughput and capacity for modern, bandwidth-intensive networks.
The integrated Sourcefire SNORT® engine delivers superior intrusion prevention coverage, a key requirement for PCI 3.0 compliance. The MX also uses the Webroot® URL categorization database for CIPA / IWF compliant content-filtering, Kaspersky® engine for anti-virus / anti-phishing filtering, and MaxMind for geo-IP based security rules.
Best of all, these industry-leading Layer 7 security engines and signatures are always kept up-to-date via the cloud, simplifying network security management and providing peace-of-mind to IT administrators.
The New Standard for Security and Centralized Management:
- 200 Mbps Stateful Firewall Throughput
- Supports up to 50 Users / 25 VPN Tunnels
- Auto VPN™ self-configuring site-to-site VPN
- 3G / 4G failover via USB modem
- Interoperates with standards-based IPsec VPNs
- Google SafeSearch and YouTube for Schools
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
Secure Branch Locations:
- Securely connect remote sites in minutes with built-in Auto VPN
- Contain malicious activity w/ integrated Sourcefire intrusion prevention & malware scanning
- Easily propagate security settings across multiple sites using config templates
- Weed out unwanted content / prevent phishing attacks w/ best in class content filtering
- Control traffic based on geography with Geo-IP ACLs
Reduce Network Complexity:
- Enjoy established PCI L1 compliant cloud architecture
- Quickly deploy remote sites by preconfiguring Meraki devices from the cloud
- Centrally manage all networks, devices, and clients from any Internet accessible location through a single, web based dashboard
- Seamlessly pull updates from the cloud
|Make & Model||Meraki MX64-HW Network Security / Firewall Appliance|
|Series||Meraki MX64 Series|
5x RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports:
Web Content Filtering
Concurrent VPN Tunnels: Up to 25Stateful Firewall Throughput: 200Mbps
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40° C|
|Humidity||Operating & Storage: 5 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Power Supply||Single 18Vdc Power Supply|
|POE / POE+ Ports||None / None|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||132 x 241 x 25.4mm|
This Meraki Network Devoce does not come with an AC Power Cord
The matching Meraki AC Power Cord is Part Number MA-PWR-CORD-US, available from Memory Express.