Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
EC from Red Deer writes:
- Front USB (4 Ports 2x 2.0 & 2x 3.0) Usb 3.0 not shown in Pic. Solid - professional looking. Rear case fan
- Tight space for Micro-ATX Motherboard
- This is a great Case - I have probably used about 6 in the recent months. Only problem is that I have to remove the internal fan to allow the installation of the motherboard (ASUS Micro-ATX). Then re-install the case fan.
BEST STARTER CASE
Ryder Mayall from Calgary NE writes:
- I recently built my first gaming PC, and this case was the one i got with it. So far it has performed amazingly and I have had no problems with it. The grounds which keep the motherboard from touching the case are actually built in, which was very convenient. It has a sleek design and quick release side cover. It has a spot in the front (where the cool design is) which is a great place for a fan.
- None so far
- I highly recommend this case to anyone who has a low budget. This case (so I am told) would also work great for server computers.