Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Jessie from Winnipeg writes:
- Very comfortable, good weight, accurate pointer and nice clicky buttons. Using with bluetooth connectivity and no connection drops.
- Price, this mouse is damn expensive - but it just might be worth it as it just may be the last mouse I buy for years to come.
- Worth a buy if you like a large, comfortable weighty mouse as I do. Even better if its on sale as it tends to be priced at $100.
Best mouse I've ever used
Raimund from Edmonton writes:
- Ergonomic, programmable, accurate, rechargeable.
- None. It takes a few hours to charge once a month or so, but that's about it.
- I just wanted to give this mouse a bit of love. It's by far the best mouse I've ever used. There are reviews elsewhere that complain about clicking problems, but I've never encountered any issue with mine the whole time I've had it. Under Linux, you can use the package Solar to manage the unified receiver to monitor the mouse. Works well in all the Mint versions I've had since getting the mouse, and allows you to connect Logitech keyboards as well.