Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Very fast and easy to use
aurel from calgary writes:
- On Shaw 150 Mbps I get on my old laptop 148 Mbps speed faster than my old ethernet board with 100 Mbps limit.
- Works only with Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. Pricy...
- I have a very fast router DLink and works very well with this Asus.
Why is everyone so mad?
Spaz from Calgary, AB writes:
- - It streams well, Netflix is our main use - It's nice to look at - Easy install - Dual band compatible
- - Microwave disrupts the signal sometimes, I think this may be normal with wireless cards - Nowhere to put the cap when wifi card is plugged in
- I'm not sure why so many people are upset with this product, we use it on a daily and haven't had any real issues with it. Perhaps a better wifi router is required with those users who are having issues?
David from Calgary writes:
- Easy to install, works for Facebook. (But that is about it)
- Can't hold a constant connection, barley get through a youtube video. Don't even try playing a game on it. Te4sted with both USB 2.0 and 3.0, as well as 2.4 broadband and 5G.
- It just doesn't work. after trying a bunch of USB wireless cards, got to say they just DON'T WORK.
Awesome, but USB 3.0 functionality...
Daniel from Edmonton writes:
- Upgraded from an older Asus adapter to this, am happy to say my download speeds have increased by more than double!
- The USB 3.0 support is absolute garbage. Took a few minutes just to load a single webpage...
- Does the job well if you don't plan to use USB 3.0!
Reviewer below probably got a bad one, you can get one of these with confidence.
Anonymous from Calgary writes:
- Fast and lag free wifi that works with the new wireless AC standard. The software is fairly easy to set up and allows you to select a different channel or band on the same network (useful if you download a lot, or play games on notoriously laggy but fast downloading university wifi). Design looks quite nice. If you don't like the software you can also use it through the windows built in wifi utility.
- It's a bit big for a USB adapter but it has a long range and it's fast so I think it's reasonable. Easy to lose the cap.
- Had this guy for over a week now, I have no issues with mine. Sometimes you get a bad one. Being able to use different channels on the same network could be a huge plus.
vince from winnipeg writes:
- good when it works works good the first day
- After the first day I started losing connection and then it happens all the time and just ended up buying a new wireless pci card
- Don't buy just a waste of time returning it. And not worth it for the price