High Power & Incredible Efficiency In Corsair's Quietest PSUs
Corsair's HXi Series Power Supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105° C capacitors, they're a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation.
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Quiet, Efficient Operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency and Zero RPM Fan Mode work at low to medium loads so the fan doesn't spin. When you do push the HXi hard, the thermally controlled fan spins as slowly as possible.
But that's not all. It's quieter than most PSUs when the fan's not spinning, too. The HXi is built with capacitors and other internal components specially selected to reduce coil whine and other noises.
Corsair Link Digital for advanced monitoring and control
Connect the included cable to a motherboard USB header and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard application for Windows and you can monitor performance and efficiency, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
The fully modular, low-profile cable set allows for quick and easy installation and great-looking builds. The fan self-test switch lets you quickly confirm operation before you even attach cables to your motherboard.
- Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode
- 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency: 92% energy efficiency at real world loads
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads for noise reduction
- 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis
- Engineered to meet maximum power at a server-grade 50C temperature rating
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
Modular Cable Kit
|Input Power Range||100 ~ 240Vac @ 15A ~ 7.5A, 47 ~ 63Hz|
|Compliance||80 PLUS® Platinum|
|Maximum Load at 50° C
|Total Output||1,200W at 50° C|
|Active PFC||Yes, PF value of 0.99|
|ATX12V Standards||v2.4; Backward compatible with ATX12V 2.01, 2.2 & 2.31|
|Continuous Output||Rated at 50° C|
|Cooling||140mm Noise Reducing Fan w/ Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
Short Circuit protection
Over Power protection
Over Temperature protection
|Modular Cable Kit||1x 24 (20 + 4) pin ATX Connector
2x 8 (4+4) pin 12V EPS Connector
8x 8 pin (6 + 2 pin) PCI-E Connectors
12x 4 Pin Molex™ Connectors
12x SATA Connectors
2x Floppy Drive Connectors
|Safety Approvals||FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||150 x 86 x 200mm (5.9 x 3.4 x 7.9")|
|Weight||3.6kg (7.9 lb)|
- Corsair HXi Series 1200Wi High-Performance ATX Power Supply
- Accessory Carrying Bag with:
- Corsair Modular Cable Kit w/ Mounting Screws & Cable Ties
- AC Power Cord
- Corsair Case Badge
- Corsair Link™ Digital Interface Cable
- Corsair Link™ USB Cable
- User Manual