Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Good Mouse when it works
Trevor A from Edmonton writes:
- - Feels great in hand - RGB is nice feature - movement is accurate and smooth
- -software updates every other day it seems -had to have mine replaced on warranty twice after the optical sensor stopped working. Razor has documented this as per their website
- I really liked this mouse before the optical sensor went in it. So I brought it in and Memory Express replaced it under their warranty. Wasn't long however before the replacement started having the same issues as the first (optical sensor stopped working intermittently).
Razors website says it was due to a bad batch of sensors, but my replacement was over 6 month past the first one...soo...?
If you're going to buyt his mouse, get the extended warranty as well. 8-)
In snakes we trust
Will from Thompson Manitoba writes:
- Another win for Razer!!! I love the lights, and the customization I can do with the synopsis. Got a nice rubber grip on the left side for a little extra grip. It fits in my hand really well
- its larger then what I thought, I have large hands so its not a weakness, but a note for those with smallish hands. Also it was lighter then expected, but I had a heavier mouse before, so I was lifting up at first. With some use tho I got used to the weight.
- Some people say that the materials used could be better or it feels like plastic, its a mouse they are all made of plastic. The mamba has some texture on it to have good contact with your hand for those long gaming sessions. I can say I have missed Razer products, now to get a keyboard!
love the RGB
Ray from Edmonton writes:
- good mouse, fancy light
- not the best material used
- loving it!