World's first easy-fit 10Gb/s USB 3.1 card!
ASUS brings you the world's first discrete USB 3.1 card with a reversible Type-C socket for any-way-up connections. ASUS USB 3.1 Type-C Card (Single) is the simple-to-fit PCI Express expansion card that works with any PCIe x4, x8 and x16 slot. It adds the all-new reversible USB 3.1 Type-C port to your ASUS motherboard* for brilliant simplicity and ultimate-speed transfers of up to 10Gb/s — or twice as fast USB 3.0. The next-generation standard is completely backward-compatible with your existing gear, and you'll be all set for USB 3.1's breakneck speeds. And ASUS-exclusive USB 3.1 Boost technology pushes real-world speeds faster than ever before, sequential read/write speeds of up to 854.6/863.9MB/s.
Intel core™ I7-5930K @ 3.5GHz CPU
ASUS X99-PRO motherboard (BIOS 0201)
ASUS USB 3.1 Type-A Card
SK Hynix MEN-HYN DDR4-2133 4G x2 memory
Win8.1 64bit | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB x2
- 10Gbit/s data-transfer speeds – twice as fast as USB 3.0
- Future-proof reversible Type-C connector
- Fits in any PCIe x4, x8, x16 slot
- Even faster USB 3.1 transfers with included ASUS USB 3.1 Boost utility
|Interface||PCI Express x4 interface (run @ x2)
- Compatible with PCI Express x4, x8 and x16 slots
|External Connectors||1 x USB 3.1 port [Type C]
- Backward compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 interface
|Dimensions||7.93 cm x 7.36 cm (3.12 x 2.9 in)|