Average Rating: With 9 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
One of the best keyboards
John Daniel from Richmond writes:
- Great for gaming. Great for typing homework.
- Sometimes I press the wrong buttons because I fat finger the keyboard.
- No point nor stars have taken off for now. As I have not encountered a minor or major problem with the keyboard. However, when the keyboard gets dusty weekly maintenance is a must if you want a well-functioning keyboard as the dust will compromise your ability to press the buttons you want to use. In the end, I love the keyboard as it is my first ever gaming keyboard I owned and I have played different gaming keyboards; nothing beats Logitech.
Great keyboard to this day
Jeremy from winnipeg writes:
- -wonderful lighting -easy to use yet still in depth software. they are updating and adding regularly -great switches -solid build quality
- -the key caps are not for everyone -awkward palm rest. it bulges out on the left side -palm wrest creaks and shifts when you type -the 'M' and media buttons color is fixed (orange/blue) -ARX doc / app is needless
- Ive had this key board for a few years now and Ive loved it from the day i got it. It is the nicest overall gaming keyboard i have ever used. that being said, its not without it flaws, but the pros far out weigh the cons. I recommend it even in 2017 as i feel like it is still far superior to the other newer keyboards on the market.
Great Switch, Bad overal keyboard.
Slade from Edmonton writes:
- Romer G switchs are amazing for gaming. Lighting is pretty good. Logitechs software is fantastic. Dedicated media keys.
- The worst Key Caps I have ever seen on a keyboard ever of all time there so bad. The included gaming wrist rests are awful for typing and you can't use other wrist rests. Almost no key caps are purchasable for the Romer G switches. Romer G switches don't offer the best typing experience.
- Skip this Keyboard and get the new version that fixes the main issues. The new G910 Orion Specturm adds a better wrist rest and Keycaps they don't suck. This old version is not worth buying since there is the new updated version. The Romer G switch feels great when gaming and the software is easy to use and offers everything you should need. The new version is an amazing keyboard on par with its competition.
Needs A Lot of Work
Steven from winnipeg writes:
- - Really Bright Leds - Super Simply software - High quality Plastic - Dedicated Media controls - Nice amount of Macro keys
- - Horrible Horrible key cap design feels unnatural and increased my typing errors and decreased my speed. They're soo bad that logitech is now offering total replacement key caps for a price and they don't ship outside the US. - Mediocre roamer g switches (feels like a rubber dome keyboard not like premium mechanical keys) - Horrible wrist rest as it is not uniform throughout your left hand gets all the support - Software is too simple when compared to Razer and Corsair lacks customization.
- I really wanted to like this keyboard since i like logitech and owned multiple mouses and they were amazing. This was on sale on boxing day deeply discounted and now I know why. The main negative is the combo of the key cap design and logitech proprietary switches they just don't feel good at all. The software although easy to use lacks a lot of depth. I wish you could overlap presets so i can have a wave with key touch ripple actions but that's just a preference. Returned it in the end :(
Computer Tech from Calgary writes:
- Nice feedback while typing the colors are perfect, especially when you can mod them The effects are really nice As being my first Mechanical keyboard, its pretty nice!
- None yet
- Great keyboard!!!!!
Ryan from Winnipeg writes:
- *Vibrant colours. *Nice to change up the colour scheme every few days. Keys are responsive. Macros! They work. Mostly. Use the Logitech Software to make good ones.
- -Can not have custom animated settings (Have not researched into it.) -Some games can be finiky with Logitech software (SMITE) They key heads are weird, but I got used to them. Phone holder does not have a charger built in. Phone in landscape with a charger cord leading to it solves this.
- Got it for $200, no regrets. If $150, get it. My keyboard and a rainbow of glorious pc power.
Pretty good upgrade!
Jerome from Montreal, QC writes:
- I've got this keyboard not too long ago, and I must say it was a pretty good upgrade from my old non-gaming keyboard. The amount of personalization is amazing. It's also very fast and fluid. Pretty quiet, compared to other mechanical keyboards. Oh, and the design is beautiful.
- The software that comes with it must be downloaded on logitech's site, it's not integrated.
- Pretty good keyboard, if you have a "bad" keyboard and want to upgrade to a gaming one, I suggest this one.
Best Keyboard Ever IMO
Chris from Calgary writes:
- - Awesome design, absolutely gorgeous looking keyboard and feels like it's a solid build. - Logitech's mechanical switches are awesome. They're quiet, have a great tactile feed back, and low actuation force. It's a soft press, but you don't have to worry about accidentally hitting a key. - Lots of customization options. - Very little LED bleed from under the key caps, it's all mostly contained under the key. - Media controls are a welcome addition if you're into that sort of thing.
- - KEYCAPS! They are going to be a matter of personal preference. I LOVE them, I think this is one of the best keyboards I've ever typed on, and I find that it makes typing much more comfortable. That being said however, there is quite a bit of negative feedback online pertaining to Logitech's choice in key shape, so you might want to give them a try before you buy it. - Wrist wrests leave something to be desired.
- Overall this is the best keyboard I have ever owned. It looks cool, it's awesome to type on, and there are loads of customization options. This is what I've come to expect from Logitech at this point, and I don't think you can go wrong with this one if you're looking for high end keyboard and you've got some extra cash to spend. Do some research on the key caps however, they seem to be a feature that people either completely love or completely hate, there doesn't seem to be much in-between.
nice so far
Hal from Calgary writes:
- - Mechanical keyboard - Software is fairly easy to adjust, both in terms of what keys do and what color(s) they show
- - ARX socket for phone is just a holder, no charging capability
- Overall, i'm quite happy with the keyboard, only got it just last night still getting used to it (I have been using a SteelSeries Merc for the past 3+ years but you can't buy those anymore, so time to move on. Keyboard feels a bit different, but not in a bad way, from what I'm used to, but I know it's only a matter of time till I'm comfortable with it.