Control for your living room—or your whole home
Dedicated, connected control
Control home entertainment and automation devices using an easy-to-use Harmony remote or Harmony App.
Bring your connected home to life
Combine entertainment, lighting, blinds, locks, and more to create unique experiences like “Welcome Home” or “Good Night.”
Now, smart phone equals smart home
Harmony App turns your iOS® or Android™ smartphone or tablet into a personal universal remote.
Home Hub makes the connection
The Home Hub sends commands from the remote or the app to devices using IR, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth wireless signals..*
*Wireless and IR range may vary due to environmental conditions
Get started in minutes
Easily and quickly set up Ultimate Home using the free Harmony mobile app for iOS or Android.
Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
For mobile setup and control:
- iOS: iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini™, iPod touch® (5th generation or later) device with iOS 6.0 or higher
- Android™: Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.0 or later
- Harmony App: download from Apple App Store or Google Play™
A supported mobile device is required for setup and control of some home automation devices.
For PC/Mac setup:
- Windows®-based PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista®
- Intel®-based Mac OS® computer: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
|Remote Dimensions||7.25 x 2.13 x 0.8 inches|
|Remote Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Hub Dimensions||4.88 x 4.13 x 1 inches|
|Hub Weight||3.9 ounces|
- Harmony Home Control remote with battery
- Harmony Home Hub
- IR mini-blaster
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- User documentation